NEurope

None of the above are funny. Because Kanye West isn't funny. Nor is what he did.

None of the above are funny. Because Kanye West isn't funny. Nor is what he did.

Yeah he's a douche bag. (My opinion for the record)

I wish there was an unthank button, considering this is just a massive lie.

Perhaps it's bad dancing in comparison to a professional dancer? When was the last time you met someone / saw someone in a club who could dance as well as Beyonce in Single Ladies?

Yeah because it's not like she won't have had some of the best dancing tuition that money can buy for the past few years. And it's not like all of her dances are choreographed by some of the best choreographers there are or anything.

What did he do? I'm too lazy to look it up. :heh:

For the record Beyonce won an award later on and asked Taylor Swift to come on stage and have her moment, and she thanked everyone etc. Which was pretty cool.

One of the best videos of all time? heh now that is funny :heh: seriously, I just checked out the video and while it's not terrible - dance routine is fine etc - it's most definitely nowhere near even being considered to be one of the best... :blank:

Yeah she dances well, but that's pretty much it, and you have to enjoy that style of dance. The video is just too bland.

More stuff on Kanye West.

Minutes after Kanye West stormed the stage as she accepted her Video Music Award, a teary-eyed Taylor Swift pulled herself together to perform her award-winning song, "You Belong With Me," atop a cab parked in front of Radio City Music Hall.

But West only continued the drama by angering the entire Swift family. After Swift's mother, Andrea, asked to speak to the rapper and, a source tells PEOPLE, "tore into him," the rapper continued to maintain that Beyoncé's "Single Ladies" should have won Best Female Video instead and made no formal apology.

Later on his Web site, West confirmed that Swift's mother "said the same thing my mother would have said," but didn't offer a full apology until Monday afternoon, when he said, "That was Taylor's moment and I had no right in any way to take it from her. I am truly sorry."

Among those who did offer support backstage was Beyoncé's dad, Matthew, who comforted Taylor and her family, and arranged the moment in which Beyoncé gave Swift a second chance at the spotlight.

A spokeswoman for Taylor says she's been overwhelmed by her fellow musicians' "kindness, support and generosity."

Obama's Off-the-Record Used.

ttweett.jpg

"In the process of reporting on remarks by President Obama that were made during a CNBC interview, ABC News employees prematurely tweeted a portion of those remarks that turned out to be from an off-the-record portion of the interview. This was done before our editorial process had been completed. That was wrong. We apologize to the White House and CNBC and are taking steps to ensure that it will not happen again."

I think it was a very good video for what it was, very unpretentious, and just worked really well. And it was a sensation blah blah.

But not great. Better than Taylor Swift's.

http://kanyelicio.us/http://google.com

LMAO!!!

I've never really liked him to be honest. I like Taylor Swift as well and, though Beyonce's video is brilliant, Taylor's was brilliant because it looked like they took time over it. I mean, anyone can get three fit-looking girls in a white background and make them shake their arses and make it black-and-white.

Kanye West is a t*at! aha. I just love how all the celebs have been dissing him. That's his career finished...though his songs never did that well in the first place. His last CD was dreadful.

Kanye West is a t*at! aha. I just love how all the celebs have been dissing him. That's his career finished...though his songs never did that well in the first place. His last CD was dreadful.

Isn't he really big in America?

I'd love for someone to clock him one mid sentance when he's on one of his rants. He needs bringing down a few pegs. Cock knocker.

It's not as if he did it for a worthy cause. I mean...I physically can't stand Beyonce.

I want to attach a frisbee to her giant arse, and throw her to the moon. If I'm lucky, my aim will be rubbish and she will fly into the Sun. If we're really unlucky, she will come back as a Nuclear-Man/Beyonce hybrid.

There's no way his careers over at all. By the time his new CD comes out this will all have been forgotten about, and if not, the attention from it will only raise his profile above what it already is. Kanye's a douchebag (Though I love that he's one of the only rappers to speak out against homophobia), everyone knew this already and yet his CD Sales have always been great.

(Got to disagree with you on his last CD. I loved Heartless and Love Lockdown...then again, I'm not a fan of rap so haven't listened to any of his other stuff to use as a comparison :))

I love that some radio stations have stopped playing his music because of it. Way to fucking over do it much?

808s and Heartbreaks is awesome. I love.

Hate him though. Also, the only Kanye meme thing that I laughed at;

tumblr_kq4f2brgfa1qa3i8uo1_500.jpg

I love that some radio stations have stopped playing his music because of it. Way to fucking over do it much?

That is a bit of a prickish thing to do. It's not like his music has hurt anyone's feeling. Just his personality.

It was a stupid thing for him to do. A very embarrassing thing to do to another professional. Fair enough, say it to them in private (although that still isn't nice) but doing it in front of an audience like that is just very tactless. What good could have come out of it? Oh Noes, Kanye doesn't agree with the choice of award winner. It's not really down to him.

Dyson needs to make a 'play internet memes off, keyboard cat' but with kanye interrupting the cat, saying that ceiling cat is the better cat.

Hate him though. Also, the only Kanye meme thing that I laughed at;

This is my favourite so far:

tumblr_kq4f7xmpvc1qa3i8uo1_500.jpg

It's tied with the Martin Luther King one IMO.