NEurope

so_thorny.jpg

Rita corny Michael

AD-Animated-gif-arrested-development-3695374-275-155.gif

I lolled

(if anyone is too lazy to click. Twitter status; "I don't get it. Michael Bay raped millions of teens this summer, but no one's arresting him.")

I just used up all my thanks on this page! Dear gods, that was som funny shit! Best I've seen in a long time! :D

Out of curiousness, what was the unnecessarily censored verb the Count used? (Gotta love Unnecessary Censorhsip! :D)

Out of curiousness, what was the unnecessarily censored verb the Count used? (Gotta love Unnecessary Censorhsip! :D)

Counting. (10)

Following the trend of unnecessary censorship...

OH SWEET LORD LOLLLLL.

DRY HUMPING @ 3:56

Because not many people watched it. :(

That's just too disturbing for words... funny though. :D

2mpd445.jpg

Thats on the door of a friend of mine at Uni. Called Doug, and they searched him on google images and that was the first thing that came up. I laughed pretty damn hard first time I saw it.

A collab video I took part in... which was also turned into a surprise birthday greeting vid for me :)

First some explanations: The original pokemon Anime serie was programmed to finish after an half-year season with Ash becoming the champion of Indigo League,following the original plot of the game.

The first movie,MewtwoNoGyakushuu(the counterattack of Mewtwo)/Mewtwo VS Mew for short,was originally created to be a sort of "final" for the serie,and as it can be seen here it was different from the actual canon-version.

Then in this trailer is shown the original ending of the serie,with and adult Misty and a child that is probably Ash/Misty's daughter.Ash is not present,probably still following his destiny as a champion of the league in distand lands....leaving Misty and their daughter alone looking at the sky.

But the serie wasn't over in this manner, so it must be seen as a "non-canon original ending"

What pokemon Anime's ending will be now....only time....a lot of time will tell.

That is brilliant. Absolute gold. :)

"Why don't you maaaake like a treeeee, and get outtttt of heeeere?"

I'm the only hope you have! :)

She's only 23 but looks in her 30.

Most girls look like that after a night out of drinking though...

And it's a really bad shot because she's raising her eyebrow as she turns to look behind her, thus causing wrinkles to appear on her forehead, and her face to look weird generally.

People are so unforgiving on celebrities. If it were a front-on photo, and she fixed her hair and eye make-up, she'd be stunning.

Celebrity photography is always misleading. If the photographer wants to make them look good they can and if they want them to look ugly they can as well. It all depends what the photographer wants the celebrity to look like.

Its only a partial link and this is more creepy than funny (in fact its very creepy) but

Just wrong.