NEurope

Alyssa Milano just posted this on twitter saying if you don't smile from this to check your pulse...personally I'm now going to have nightmares about a gang of giggling babies taking over the world;

Alyssa Milano just posted this on twitter saying if you don't smile from this to check your pulse...personally I'm now going to have nightmares about a gang of giggling babies taking over the world;

I watched it, didn't smile, not once, I just found it mildly disturbing... :blank:

*checks for pulse*

Uh-oh...

Those babies are going to kill that woman in her sleep. And I seriously doubt they will feel remorse.

Stamp on the ground

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/510929

DDR featuring loads of videogame etc cameo appearances. :D

That was epic, watched it three times now.

-----

Anyways, I stumbled across this the other day, I was supposed to post it on here. I was like "NOOOO, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!" lmao. You'll probably think the same.

....and in case you're wondering, this IS real.

Anyways, I stumbled across this the other day, I was supposed to post it on here. I was like "NOOOO, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!" lmao. You'll probably think the same.

....and in case you're wondering, this IS real.

Holy shit!

I grabbed my mouth by reflex at the ending of it.

I expected hilarious hijinks but wow.....

In keeping with Tales' post. Probably only funny to a web developer who knows the pains of IE6 and cross browser rendering.

3629069606_3d1a1cd8fb_b.jpg

Should probably give some background info, but basically when you try to visit http://www.momentile.com/home/ with IE6 instead of the normal website you get this image, nothing more nothing less.

People talking about me when I'm unaware they have my camera.

I Made it Through The Rain, duet via walkie talkie. (With the guy above actually)

Me dancing with strangers.

Personally I can't stand Firefox. I use Opera and while the add ons and stuff are nice for Firefox whenever I use Firefox its slow and clunky.

Anyone just see X-Factor?

150 views in 10 minutes. Win.

Edited by ReZourceman

Umm okay but its more something for the funny thread, doesn't really require its own.

What if the Zelda song had Lyrics?

Bloody EPIC, haha

Not my fav LeetStreet boys song, but I like the little bridge section in this one.