NEurope

This is my favourite so far:

tumblr_kq4f7xmpvc1qa3i8uo1_500.jpg

It's tied with the Martin Luther King one IMO.

Hahaahah.

Oh God, haha. Why am I still laughing?

The Martin Luther King one is pretty brilliant, too.

Dyson needs to make a 'play internet memes off, keyboard cat' but with kanye interrupting the cat, saying that ceiling cat is the better cat.

Jesus H Christ, if I didn't have to go to sleep because of work tomorrow I'd be on it like used condoms on MoogleVipers floor.

Jesus H Christ, if I didn't have to go to sleep because of work tomorrow I'd be on it like used condoms on MoogleVipers floor.

Don't say it like that, it makes it sound like Moogle has sex.

Don't say it like that, it makes it sound like Moogle has sex.

Which is unfortunately not true.

*cries uncontrollably*

There's no way his careers over at all. By the time his new CD comes out this will all have been forgotten about, and if not, the attention from it will only raise his profile above what it already is. Kanye's a douchebag (Though I love that he's one of the only rappers to speak out against homophobia), everyone knew this already and yet his CD Sales have always been great.

(Got to disagree with you on his last CD. I loved Heartless and Love Lockdown...then again, I'm not a fan of rap so haven't listened to any of his other stuff to use as a comparison :))

I love that some radio stations have stopped playing his music because of it. Way to fucking over do it much?

Sorry, that sounded wrong. I read that he's not gonna carry on in the music industry anymore (but I've also seen that he's taking time off from music for a while) because of the bad reception he got. And I don't think the attention from it will raise his profile in a good way either. I think his music is shite now, his earlier stuff is better but I think the radio station thing is OTT.

Listen to his earlier stuff and then compare it to now and you'll probably agree with me.

Here's one of the articles I've read: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a177446/kanye-plans-music-break-to-analyse-life.html%20target=

(I'll try and get the 'permanent' break one. A friend gave me the link so I'll try and find it :))

Sonic Abridged - Episode 1

Haha that was awesome :D it makes the Sonic cartoons actually vaugely watchable, are there more?

His newer stuff is really different to his old stuff, and 808's is a fairly quickly made side-project almost, coming out pretty quickly after whatever the album with Stronger on was.

It's quality, and an interesting experiment*

*Not something you see alot of in popular music.

It's quality, and an interesting experiment*

*Not something you see alot of in popular music.

I agree, it's not the best thing I've heard but I certainly enjoyed it. :)

---------------------------------------

Anyway to stay on topic...

My favourite part was... 'Don't cry. Beyonce will win next year'. XD

Not appropriate for this thread.

Edited by Mr_Odwin

Dyson needs to make a 'play internet memes off, keyboard cat' but with kanye interrupting the cat, saying that ceiling cat is the better cat.

Well, apart from the part with Ceiling Cat, a Keyboard Cat video has already been made. Last I checked it was on page 2 of that link DudeDazz posted: http://kanyegate.tumblr.com/

My, how funny.

My thoughts exactly... it wasn't funny at all and I don't condone it being posted in this thread, but neither do I condone the actions of the individuals in that video, what they were doing was wrong but I don't think people getting blown up, regardless of where they are from is funny, not in the slightest... :blank:

I'm just glad that kid got away safely, maybe this'll be an eye-opener for him, who knows... either way it's wrong for adults to get children to assist in the making of bombs, just plain wrong.

Danny, the video isn't appropriate for this thread, or possibly the board tbh.

Haha that was awesome :D it makes the Sonic cartoons actually vaugely watchable, are there more?

The team behind it have only just started making episodes I think, so that's the only one for now. Their site is here: http://www.sonicabridged.com/

It's deffinitely great though! :grin:

Well, apart from the part with Ceiling Cat, a Keyboard Cat video has already been made. Last I checked it was on page 2 of that link Ten10 posted: http://kanyegate.tumblr.com/

Fixed

Anyway for anyone who has seen those annoying Evony ads floating about this blog post raises a good point: http://www.lazygamer.co.za/general-news/a-history-of-evony-ads-the-insanity-continues

And although completely useless I found this somewhat addictive must be a friday thing: Free Gong button very satisfying with speakers up loud.

Edited by Ten10

Kanye's a douchebag (Though I love that he's one of the only rappers to speak out against homophobia), everyone knew this already and yet his CD Sales have always been great.

Kanye is a cunt, and has always been forthright about his cuntiness and that's why I like him.

Granted, he made a pratt of himself but who hasn't after drinking too much?

Wait, why the heck did I write DudeDazz? :confused: I know it was you who posted the link, and I even checked before writing my post. Facepalm at myself.

You was probably thinking about me at the time? ;)

http://adamatomic.com/canabalt/

It´s a simple game, run forward while avoiding obstacles by pushing X or C

Very simple, very intense very addictive.

My current high score is 2403 meters

This game is genius, my current high score is 4031. I started blinking, lmao.

Haha that was brilliant :D they completely took the piss, loved seeing Matt messing about on the drums also lol @ when they were asked about musical influences.

Edited by S.C.G