NEurope

As soon as the 4th phase kicks in, it's too much.

98 on my first go. I was shocked. As soon as the fourth game happened, I was like "I'm in control" then 5 seconds later, "OMG! WTF!" lol. Love the game though.

Gutted I never reached 100, haha. :(

Am I only who doesn't get it? Just a little press on the left or right arrow and the brick or whatever it is suddenly turns vertical and there's nothing I can do to turn it back. Even in the beginning of the game when I press the left arrow once, the right edge of the brick drops to the bottom, even when the left arrow is supposded to make the left edge go down, and I get one point. Of 10-15 times I have only lost once of something else. It's annoying the hell out of me >_>

Has this one been posted before? Can't remember where I got it from.

Oh yeah, 102 on my second attempt, was not focusing enough on the arrow thing.

This has been all over the newspapers and YouTube. Some little chav decides to try and play big man and act hard in front of his neighbours and gets OWNED!

Good on the bloke, I wish I could shake his hand for standing up to that chavvy prat.

This has been all over the newspapers and YouTube. Some little chav decides to try and play big man and act hard in front of his neighbours and gets OWNED!

Good on the bloke, I wish I could shake his hand for standing up to that chavvy prat.

Oh god, legend. I love how all the chav does is push and goad him, and then just two simple attacks to the head and he's floored. So brilliant.

Indeed, brilliant's the word! I love his Miyagi-like appearance - cool, calm, and ass-kicking! :D I also like the fact that they bothered to censor the completely incomprehensible audio. :p

utterly loved it. especialy when hes scrabeling away on the floor.

reminds me of anouther recent news items

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20091007/tuk-yobs-floored-by-cage-fighters-in-dra-45dbed5.html

personaly, i recon we should make chav hunting an olympic sport, its great to watch some thug get his face deservedly smashed.

Well he was asking for it literally. However I am disappointed he didn't deal with the offender more sternly. He very much deserved a high jump kick to the head.

@ jaysevens game. I got to 51 before it got a tad tricky.

Edited by Jimbob

*oh yeah, warning... maybe don't watch if you don't want beloved childhood memories of classic Disney moments scarred because some of it is kinda OTT, some of it's funny though so if you like random 'humour' then give it a watch.

Edited by S.C.G

*oh yeah, warning... maybe don't watch if you don't want beloved childhood memories of classic Disney moments scarred because some of it is kinda OTT, some of it's funny though so if you like random 'humour' then give it a watch.

The Hercules one made me LOL!

HIS NAME IS LES ANDREWS!!! LES ANDREWS WAS BITCHSLAPPED!

...that is all...

Hyadain - Dr Mario

Hyadain - Super Mario World

Hyadain - Final Fantasy 4

Hyadain - MegaMan 2 Crash Man

Hyadain - MegaMan 2 Bubble Man

Hyadain - MegaMan 2 - Metal Man

Hyadain - Street Fighter 2

Some are good and some are very weird.

Edited by Dante