NEurope

Hell NNNOoooooooOOOoo..

Ohhhh, loook at meeee...I don't need subtitles:

Brilliant!!! Wally comic also great!

Watched 2 episodes of the Brawl thing and it's really good, loved the pumpkin thing that chased Luigi when he put the key in door, remember that being a reall annoying enemy.

Edited by dwarf

haha that's pretty cool!! Bet he wishes he'd had some of those powers during the open this week.

From the banned the Sprite commercial.

spritebj.gif

I think this gif is safer than the full video of the commercial.

Edited by Dante

GTA IV vid -

At the end I thought it said: Are you thinking "Ultra Ben Buja this is shit?"

Which was why I wondered why they suggested me to watch the other one.

A couple of parts were OK but kinda wasteful overall.

Pretty strange animal.

I laughed when it fell from the scales. :D

But what is that? I was thinking a Kangaroo rat at first..but no...

That ... that is surely fake ... isn't it? :confused:

Well the Sprite advert turn out to be fake.

It was the cumshot heard ‘round the world! The internet has been blowing up over a recent Sprite ad that was banned for its orally offensive content. New York Press has the inside scoop, thanks to John Jones IV, 23, the ab-tastic young model whose bubbles were featured at the end of the commercial.

"The funny thing is, it's a spec commercial—it's not even real," he said today over the phone from his home in Williamsburg.

"I moved [to New York] to break into the music industry," said the classically trained musician and a producer of electronic R&B. Currently he DJs weekly at the Cock and Sugarland. "But anything that'll pay my bills, I go with," he said

Directed by Max Isaacson, a video "genius" who's done work for Related

MTV, the ad was produced by Greencard Pictures in Brooklyn—not in Germany as previously reported.

The parties involved claim that they didn't necessarily intend for the spec commercial to actually air. "These kinds are really in-your-face," Jones said, explaining that risqué spec ads are usually created to catch the eyes of executives for exposure. “The controversy is it’s the fact that she’s a white girl blowing me and I’m black. That role reversal freaks people out.”

Jones is also a NYC nightlife fixture who goes by the name J4 and is often recognized thanks to his striking wigs and outfits—which sometimes feature a lot more cloth than the wardrobe he wears in the video.

Happenstance showed me this a while ago. It's awesome:

The series gets better as it goes on too.

That is godlike. I must have watched it about 10 times.

OMG! Butter-Trench Turkey Sauce! :D

Its okay for like...the first minute then is just the same thing over and over again. :indeed: