N-Europe

Cousins

dabookerman

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id poke my cousin with my pink wand. I thought cousins were allowed though.

i think cousins are like the grey area, any more related and it gets the above effects.

i wouldnt because all my cousins are younger than me (the eldest is like 14)

and it'd totally weird me out if i ever did think that, we're quite a close family.

One of my mothers sisters is married to her cousin, and they have 3 kids who are all great, I think cousins are ok (mainly cause some of my cousins are fiiiine) but obviously, you wouldn't doink your sister, because, it's just wrong, you can't have that kind of relationship with someone that genetically close to you.

Agrees.

Why are a sister and brother's baby odd? Why are the genetics odd? I know nothing about this kinda thing.

The saying "opposites attract" is actually true (sort of).

It's to make the human race stronger, building up resistances to different things. I think brother/sister babies don't work because brothers and sisters have at least 50% of the same genes and then when those genes get mixed together... it doesn't work....

Tutenkhamun married his sister so the monarchy was certain to stay with the family (his Regent was a power-hungry bastard, like all of them were, and probably was planning to kill him), he had 8 miscarriages (or his sister did). I don't know if they finally got a proper heir. Most likely sod's law preveiled and they got loads of healthy daughters and all the male's died.

The way my family spreads its seed I could probably go to France, Spain or Italy and fuck a cousin without even knowing about it. The cousin part that is, I'd know if I fucked someone unless I was blackout drunk again.