Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sonic And The Secret Rings

Helmsly

Looks pretty good on the 1up Show.

yeah just watched that, looked awesome, loved the comparison with the Zelda bosses, and from what they showed they are right.

Yeah, I thought so too. Looks like there might still be a couple of issues, but non really with the game no being finished like on the 360.

I think I'm going to get this.

yeah looks like they had more issues with the mission structure, but they did say you don't have to do them all. they seemed to like the customizing of sonics skills.

I'm definitly gonna get this, just a shame cant straight away will have to wait till april for student loan!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really looking forward to the multiplayer you know.

It looks simple, yes, but i can't help thinking it will be a laugh. I hope it isn't entirely crap, i'm not expecting out of this world greatness with it, i just hope it's fun.

Nice little extra really, when most was probably only expecting it to be single-player.

Hmm, I'm really low on funds, so may not be able to get this on release. I'm going to find a way to get cash because I need this quite badly.

Bluddy typical. No games worth getting for a while, and then an influx on them. Excitetruck, Sonic, Koropina, SSX Blur. Gah!

I know what you mean but at least this unleashing of titles is keeping me away from buying a PS3.

Hmm, I'm really low on funds, so may not be able to get this on release. I'm going to find a way to get cash because I need this quite badly.

Bluddy typical. No games worth getting for a while, and then an influx on them. Excitetruck, Sonic, Koropina, SSX Blur. Gah!

Gotta love birthdays and Amazon! I just ordered almost £200 of stuff : peace:

hm but i felt they were speaking the truth on most of the issues.i didnt even play the game but the music is fucking irritating and the multiplayer looks crap.i would have choosen a 4 player race multi like in adventure 2 battle any day

The general feeling about the music is that the music is so bad it is absolutely awesome. :D

Multiplayer: Never had hopes for it anyway. Don't really know why they bothered. :heh:

well i suppose the multi is better being there in a metroid echoes kind of way

I thought the metroid echoes multiplayer was alright. Wasn't anything special, but not particularly terrible either.

I'm still looking forward to this game. The best thing to do is to go into this with low expectations. Then, if it sucks, it sucks and you have lost nothing (except your money.)

However, if it then turns out to be amazing, you'll be over the moon. It's what I did with Excitetruck. I was looking forward to it up until release, and then I forced it out of my mind. :)

I've played all the 3D Sonic games and enjoyed them to some extent, so I figure I'm going to love this being that it's said to be the best 3D Sonic yet. Perhaps Sonic has finally found his 3D grounding for the future.

I actually like the 3d Dreamcast Sonics, and they actually got ok reviews, and a lot of people have forgotten how decent Adventure 1 was, in light of the recent turd Sega have served up. It annoys me reading a magazing (eg. Gamesmaster) and reading about how rubbish Sonic has been in 3d, when they've given Sonic Adventure 87%, and Adventure 2 90%, and then Sonic Heroes 78%. It's like... these aren't awful scores. :wtf:

I thought the metroid echoes multiplayer was alright. Wasn't anything special, but not particularly terrible either.

I'm still looking forward to this game. The best thing to do is to go into this with low expectations. Then, if it sucks, it sucks and you have lost nothing (except your money.)

However, if it then turns out to be amazing, you'll be over the moon. It's what I did with Excitetruck. I was looking forward to it up until release, and then I forced it out of my mind. :)

Low expectations really are the way to go! I had a really nice surprise earlier today, woke up and my mom said I had a package, which left me confused because I hadn't ordered anything. Turns out it was Red Steel, my free game from the whole Wii/Gameplay thing, which I didn't think I was getting.

Played a bit of it and it's actually a decent game. Certainly not as crap as the reviews have said. Controls are a bit tricky at first, but I'm getting into it. Not a bad addition to the collection imo.

..I think this game is looking really really good actually.. had low expectations from the beginning but the more I see, the better it looks.. the guys talking about it there didn't seem totally enthusiastic about it, but then did anyone seem enthusiastic about Excite Truck?

I reckon it could be a pleasant surprise :hehe: