NEurope
Helmsly

Sonic And The Secret Rings

There was a thread, but i think its dead. Nice screens, still not completely bought on this game (Which is funny, coz i'd usually buy any sonic crap i can find)

Ah, sorry about that I did search for any Sonic wildfire topics I didnt see one.

This actually looks good - based on the preview you'll actually be controlling Sonic, instead of just sellotaping the analogue stick forward and then going to sleep for for ten minutes.

This actually looks good - based on the preview you'll actually be controlling Sonic, instead of just sellotaping the analogue stick forward and then going to sleep for for ten minutes.

It's ironic that you say that, because based on what's been said this game gives you a very minimal amount of control, just moving left and right as Sonic runs forward "on rails". The previews are all still really positive though so apparently it still works well.

It's ironic that you say that, because based on what's been said this game gives you a very minimal amount of control, just moving left and right as Sonic runs forward "on rails".

I know - the irony is it's still an improvement. At least I've got to keep jinking left and right - gone will be the days when most of the game interaction I got from Sonic was clicking through the menus.

I don't really mind if I dont have to press one button to run. It makes no difference at all.

I didnt think much of this title until I saw the footage from NGamer magazine DVD. Looks awesome. Maybe buy this with metroid with the console, although I probably won't get it at launch.

Looks interesting, I've never bought a Sonic game but this might be birthday/Xmas present (my birthday is January, so it'll hopefully be out).

Man this looks awesome can't wait. Hideki Naguma soundtrack pleaaaaaase.

The music sounds like it's done by the guys who did Riders which now is a really bad thing, I hope it's just placeholder.

New video shows a forest level never seen before which is kind of interesting but the gameplay still seems a bit iffy, good thing it's far off though and still lots of time to polish.

Man this looks awesome can't wait. Hideki Naguma soundtrack pleaaaaaase.

That would give it some extra style.

But WHY did they change "Wildfire" to "and the Secret Rings"? Damn Japs.

It's Secret of the Rings, which is even worse. I really hope this soundtrack is a place holder, it happened with Rush.

That video doesn't show much. We've seen most of it at E3.

I really can't yet see where the good in this gameplay is, but every hands-on that was written on E3 reported that it's great.

Maybe we'll understand it in our hands.

Could somebody change the thread title to Sonic and the Secret Rings?

Just as soon as this site's name is changed to Wii-Europe...

And also it's called Sonic and the Secret of the Rings!

Jeez, some people...