N-Europe

Explain Your Username.

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its basically my name.

Except kov, isn't right, my brothers nickname was kov, with a v, even though the name is actually kow...

just decided to stick them together

Wait a sec. I think I know this guy - did he go to Holy Cross College?

As for my username, I think I saw it somewhere and stole it. Its pretty lame.

Can't remember if i did or not. I make quite a lot of threads. *looks on general chit chat index*

When i was signing up for this site, i was getting quite into Majora's Mask at the time. I thought Fierce Deity Link would be sweet, but then i thought "hmm, this would be too long."

In the end, i shortened it to Fierce_Link. I have absolutely no idea where the random capital N came from, but it's stuck since then.

Although, most people just call me F_L, or Flinky now. I've been tempted to change it to Flinky. :heh:

Don't You dare change your name elf boy

When i was at school and college there were quite a few steve's knocking around so i used to get called by my surname; Platt. Then over time a "y" got added to it, dunno who or when it did but ever since ive been known as Platty. So of course when i select a username on sites such as revo-europe i like to use Platty :)

Somehow tho it seems to be a popular name on the internet as when i try to sign up for something as platty, a lot of the time that username is already taken....who are these people ?!?

My name goes back to when I got Internet. I needed a nickname for MSN and various forum, browsergames whatever. After long unsuccessful cogitating I watched the below average film Monkey King. There was a guy called Confucius in it - I much later learned about the true Confucius. Back then I liked the name but had no idea how to write it.

In English you normally use a C when in German you use a K therefore my name begins with a K and the c in the middle should actually be a z but I thought it looked better that way, the letters sound the same when spelled in german.

I went to the cadets and my brother and dad made fun of me for doing it :( so when i came home from it they would call me action-man which i hated but then my brother couldnt be bothered saying it all so thus action (quit cadets now)

Mine is so deep

iPod - ipaul

:shock: Bet nobody ever made that link!!! Also liked it because it's short and simple

I actually thought it was because your were a Mac fan :heh:

Sam/Guy: If it's been on TV here I'll watch it if you can show me the place to get it.

Although, most people just call me F_L, or Flinky now. I've been tempted to change it to Flinky. :heh:

Hehehe, 'flink' is the dutch word to describe a well-mannered child.

Mine is my name, same as Jordan 'Gay Boy' up there. ;)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!