I gave up when I got to Luigi...

Same here, tbh.

Shino uses 8-Bit remix of Buoy Base

Fused King counters with Live Orchestra - Gusty Garden Galaxy

Miyamoto is feeling the vibe at 0:41 XD

I fucking love this music, so catchy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This video is fantastic, it really captures what Mario Galaxy is all about. I was smiling all the way through it. :D

This is AMAZING! It made me feel exactly the same, you can't help but grin from ear to ear when watching this!

Haha! I did exactly the same! Just trying to get some more stars as luigi but he's too annoying to control - I think I'll just replay the game as Mario again.

Haha, what are the chances of that?!

Although, I swear that I saw Match of the Day started at 10:20. I turned my Wii off midway through a level, turn the freeview on, and...it says Match of the Day doesn't start til 10:40. So, I missed out on 20 more minutes of game time. :(

Guest Captain Falcon
Haha! I did exactly the same! Just trying to get some more stars as luigi but he's too annoying to control - I think I'll just replay the game as Mario again.

Whilst he is a bit fiddly at start, you soon get used to him and there is a little treat for getting to the end with Mr Green 'Stache - sure it's not amazing even by the stretching of the most overactive imagination, but it's nice way to end the game.