Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh fuck. I go away for the weekend, come back and end up with the red lights.

I'm a little confused at what I'm supposed to do.

Microsoft will be sending me a shipping label via email. I presume they'll be sending me a box.

- Will the box go through UPS or normal post?

- Will I be able to put my Xbox in the box when the box is dropped off and get them to take it straight away?

- If not, could I organise UPS to pick it up from my house and will this cost me anything?

Edit: Nevermind. I'll have to get a box myself and I can organise for them to pick it up.

One question:

They told me to remove the faceplate and HDD (which I was going to do anyway). Do I have to send them the power supply?

Ok well i'm back on condemned and after playing fallout and gears, I find the combat mechanics extremely shoddy. If there was the ability to HOLD a block then it'd be fine, but I find myself having to constantly redo checkpoint after checkpoint and.. well I don't find it scary at all. Mostly just ANNOYING. The game has been very unrewarding for the hours I have to put into it. I just don't find it fun, nor scary, at all. Just annoying.

When. Not if. This was always a universal truth from the moment an xbox came into your possession.

Haha, I did put that. But yes, unfortunetly I'm not looking forward to the day my xbox turns red on me, it makes me scared to play it! :cry:

Well no, it doesn't, but never mind. I think I'm starting to find having an xbox somewhat disappointing, when I got my wii I was constantly excited about having it for about three months, with the xbox had it two weeks and got slightly bored with it. Grr.

I went and bought Crackdown again, put it in my box and everything is perfectly fine. After showing a flatmate the down loadable content I then wondered what else there was to do after having got all the achievements off of it.

I then realised there isn't anything to do so I stopped playing.

Damn.

How come you didn't check gamefaqs 6 months ago? Even in one of the guides it has a step by step guide how to get through.

I had saved midway through the place, and had no idea how to reset all the rooms. :cry:

I guess I gave up at the first hurdle.

Playing it, not playing it, doesn't really seem to matter. I've had people playing on my xbox for about 16 hours before and its been fine. On the other hand Cube just came home from not playing it for days and it RRoD'd.

Its true! I left mine on for 50 hours straight to get the 50 hours play time achievement on Beautiful Katamari - and it lasted a good year after that!

Haha, I did put that. But yes, unfortunetly I'm not looking forward to the day my xbox turns red on me, it makes me scared to play it! :cry:

Well no, it doesn't, but never mind. I think I'm starting to find having an xbox somewhat disappointing, when I got my wii I was constantly excited about having it for about three months, with the xbox had it two weeks and got slightly bored with it. Grr.

Could it have anything to do with the timing? I can't really remember when you got your 360 but there was probably less going on in your life when you got your Wii, so it took precedence, but since you've got your 360 and indeed now got university and a new life do you think that has anything to do with you neglecting it?

Just throwing that out there, mind. :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!