NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I cryed when someone pointed out that he deleted everyone

In other news... i cant wait for the orange box.. but i need to finnish a whole stack of games before friday

HoT, I feel used!!

Is anyone else never really in the mood to play Halo 3 online but when they are on it they love it?

Same Daft.

But then again, i'm trying desperatly to finish PGR4 (wee 705 points already!) before Metroid.

Dammit it to mercifull hell. I was cancelling my Hunters License when I found out, it got taken of yesterday. Now a whole other month of not going online, and it doesn't help when I won't be gold for a little while.

Gave up on PGR4 turning up. Contacted Gameplay and they told me to put in a claims form. Sent that off asking for a refund as no one will be in to accept recorded delivery.

Can they tell if it turns up? I've re ordered from Amazon anyway so I'll most likely send it back depending on how honest I'm feeling.

So CoD4 and Mass Effect in one month... and I still have Oblivion to "complete". Not enough time...

Gave up on PGR4 turning up. Contacted Gameplay and they told me to put in a claims form. Sent that off asking for a refund as no one will be in to accept recorded delivery.

Can they tell if it turns up? I've re ordered from Amazon anyway so I'll most likely send it back depending on how honest I'm feeling.

If it was sent recorded they can tell if it was delivered, otherwise no.

I'm telling GAME my PGR4 never turned up tomorrow, whether it turns up or not.

shopto are selling hdmi white 360's

Argos are slowly getting them in now, i just swapped mine yesterday.. it seems a lot quieter than my previous 360 too :)

Is is me or is E4 (Extend Every Extra Extreme) more addictive than caffiene? :blank:

Like I'm sure it won't be played as much in a week or so but right now it's really fun to play despite being quite simple in it's execution.

Guitar Hero 3 Demo is...kinda out >>

It's the Demo that came with Tony hawk and US OXM, but it's easy to get, just downloaded it via torrent, burn it onto a CD and pop it in the 360 and go to Demos and it's right there, very nice looknig as well, only has a few songs on it though (Rock you like a Hurricane, The Metal, Lay down, Hit me with your berst shot and Even Flow)

and if anyone wants to know the final song then take a gander (Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled)

Here

and if anyone wants to know the final song then take a gander (Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled)

Here

Don't hover over the link either if you don't want it to be spoiled. :heh:

Downloading the Guitar Hero 3 demo, off that "mini" torrent site.

New Golden Axe possibly 360 exclusive.

Sega's recently trademarked title Golden Axe: Beast Rider is featured in the latest issue of Play magazine, finally giving gamers a look at the next-gen follow-up that was announced in May of 2006. According to Xboxygen's report, originally in French, the game will feature Golden Axe hottie Tyrus Flare, feature heavy levels of violence and even sport some much needed nudity. The mature action RPG, in development at Secret Level, was originally slated for the Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3, but Xboxygen writes it's now a 360 exclusive.

This had better have online co-op.

Guitar Hero 3 Demo is...kinda out >>

It's the Demo that came with Tony hawk and US OXM, but it's easy to get, just downloaded it via torrent, burn it onto a CD and pop it in the 360 and go to Demos and it's right there, very nice looknig as well, only has a few songs on it though (Rock you like a Hurricane, The Metal, Lay down, Hit me with your berst shot and Even Flow)

thanks man :D

thoughts on Smackdown v raw demo -

pros

graphics were alot better

were a bunch of new moves each character had

i like the idea of each character having 2 fighting styles to choose from

cons

there was no tutorial on the demo cd so had to work out the moves by myself

(still not done a finisher)

the "crowd area" outside the ring is IDENTICAL to the one on svr07 :/

found the bar at top of screen confusing...i guess thats a given since didnt have tutorial

hopefully they got a better career mode and a GM mode that isnt shite.

hype for this has gone down a bit after playing it

Am I looking forward to a 3-D Golden Axe? going on SEGA's history with these old games I not excited yet.

thoughts on Smackdown v raw demo -

pros

graphics were alot better

were a bunch of new moves each character had

i like the idea of each character having 2 fighting styles to choose from

cons

there was no tutorial on the demo cd so had to work out the moves by myself

(still not done a finisher)

the "crowd area" outside the ring is IDENTICAL to the one on svr07 :/

found the bar at top of screen confusing...i guess thats a given since didnt have tutorial

hopefully they got a better career mode and a GM mode that isnt shite.

hype for this has gone down a bit after playing it

Never been a fan of the WWE Smackdown games. I play alot of the japanese wrestling games and find them much better. Give me a new Fire Pro on xbox live and I would be very happy.

Does the new smackdown game still use animations from the PS2 game.

Woo! At last! My 360 is getting picked up by UPS tomorrow!

Microsoft's customer support sure are slow... :indeed:

I hate Royal Mail. My PGR4 from Amazon should have turned up today. It didn't. It had bloody well better turn up tomorrow.....

Is is me or is E4 (Extend Every Extra Extreme) more addictive than caffiene? :blank:

Like I'm sure it won't be played as much in a week or so but right now it's really fun to play despite being quite simple in it's execution.

Just bought it. Super fun game, shizzle explodes all over the place and stuff.

Have you tried the custom music mode, I will try that later.