NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Still the £180. You really want one of the hard drive-equipped SKUs though.

Anyone picking Tomb Raider up on Friday? Im really tempted as I wanted to play it when it came out for the PS2 and the 360 version is only £24.99 at Gameplay.

From what i've played of the PC version, no.

I really liked Legend but i wasn't a fan of the previous in the series.

Three demos have gone up:

Need for Speed: Pro Street

Guitar Hero 3

Eternal Sonata (EU)

Anyone picking Tomb Raider up on Friday? Im really tempted as I wanted to play it when it came out for the PS2 and the 360 version is only £24.99 at Gameplay.

If I can find it for that instore definitely!! Otherwise I'll have to wait a bit. I thought Legends was awesome!! (The first TR game I ever played)

Extremely cheap.

How much does a Wii go for these days?

£180, which is a fucking rip off.

From what i've played of the PC version, no.

I really liked Legend but i wasn't a fan of the previous in the series.

Three demos have gone up:

Need for Speed: Pro Street

Guitar Hero 3

Eternal Sonata (EU)

Just tried the GH demo. Need a guitar controller badly. Doesn't feel right with the controller.

I thought you said you played Guitar Hero II loads before?

I have the 3 demo already, due to internet'd. But i'll download it again for conveniance sake.

HoT - I've pre-ordered Tomb Raider Anniversary 360 from gameplay. Can't wait to play it, mind you my 360 is off being repaired at the mo so I hope I get it back soon - its been two weeks. If you do (or anyone else) decide to get it let me know what its like - you'll all be playing it before me:(

HoT - I've pre-ordered Tomb Raider Anniversary 360 from gameplay. Can't wait to play it, mind you my 360 is off being repaired at the mo so I hope I get it back soon - its been two weeks. If you do (or anyone else) decide to get it let me know what its like - you'll all be playing it before me:(

Just ordered it now. I got it off Play for £24.99 as Gameplay had jacked up the price by an extra fiver. Also preordered Naruto from play.com aswell as its only £32.99 on there.

i notice i keep on poting this but errrrrrrrm im really bored tonight so people please respond

who wants to play halo tonight

im hoping it will be a 4 player campagin so anyways it is going to start at

8:15pm

King Kong aint half bad lol, its easy as fuck and doesnt look the best, but its keepin me entertained, mebe thats just the easy points talkin, but meh.

Just got an email from ShopTo saying that Pro Evo 6 should be sent out tomorrow for all preorders so we should be getting it on Thursday. :)

I just cancelled my preorder of Tomb Raider. I was looking at the release schedule for the 360 and Wii and its a total nightmare. There is noway im going to get through all the games I want so its a question of picking my most wanted ones. Lara clearly had to make way for Samus :)

Good news boys, i'll be back in the world of 360 land by the weekend. Once I take delivery of ny new Elite and PGR 4.

could you plug a usb keyboard in and use it to control guitar hero III demo?

(just an idea...)

Tried Exit, bit slow for me really, not a fan of those kinda.. really slow moving platformers.

Tried Exit, bit slow for me really, not a fan of those kinda.. really slow moving platformers.

is it on market place? if so, that baby is mine.

Bloody hell. To play Guitar Hero III with a standard controller is...completely feckin' ridiculous...

Bloody hell. To play Guitar Hero III with a standard controller is...completely feckin' ridiculous...

Thats how Letty plays it, i have no idea how.

I love playing with the guitar, i guess she just can't do two things at once.

i guess she just can't do two things at once.

i love puting things out of context