NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Lololololol funny funny

I cant sign into Live - my internet is also being really slow

Yeah the blip is awesome but it can be decieving. Like yesterday when me and Caris were trying to get the Endo achievement on PGR4, people kept signing into Live and evrytime we heard the BLINK we thought we had got the achievement :)

Yeah, the tone should be different for signing in and ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED.

How the hell have you got 700 achievements after having PGR4 for one day? It's either really easy or you dont eat or sleep.

Both lol :)

You know the "I love PGR" achievement. Do you get it for completing PGR3 and getting Rank 1 on it? Or is it get Rank 1 on PGR4....are there even ranks?

QUICK ITS A RACE GET TO 1000 POINTS first for bragging rights

i got 1000 gamerpoints in xxxxx

...i dont care

gone back to silver membership as dont play online much on the 360 will when orangebox comes

...i dont care

If you dont care then why the hell do you go on about it all the time when achievement discussions come up. I cant think of any time that any of us on here who try to get achievements comes on and brags about it or rubs it in. I could see why you would get upset if people did that on here but we dont, go to gamefaqs if you want to see that.

...i dont care

gone back to silver membership as dont play online much on the 360 will when orangebox comes

Grow up little boy.

TBH if you have a PC good enough to run it then it makes no sense to buy Orange Box on 360. It's £10 more expensive, doesn't run as well, is released later and has half the number of players in TF2. What do you gain against all that? Achievements.

My PC is in the central room of my house. We have an extension/second living room (where most TV watching is done) a metre from the PC desk, and theres a double sized doorway with no door on it. Not to mention the kitchen is also coming from the room, and the front door is through only a glass door, gaming on the PC just isn't appealing for me right now :shakehead

So Katamari is out in America like this week or something. When is it out here?

No one wants to publish it by the looks of things, nothing has been announced for EU territories.

...i dont care

i find it fun getting achievments before me mates. brings a bit of a competition into it. If your not into, get over it, stop tryin to call them shit, when blatantly, we quite like them.

No one wants to publish it by the looks of things, nothing has been announced for EU territories.

Curse them! What about EA as they did the last'un didn't they?

Lets hope its multiregion as some 360 games are...

...i dont care

How did you cancel your subscription? Can you just do it through live?

How did you cancel your subscription? Can you just do it through live?

If you have paid by credit card you have to phone them up or they will continually keep renewing your Live subscription. If you bought your subscription via a card then just wait for it to run out.

yea gold ran out the other day

would go back to gold to have a go on halo3 online but spent enough this week as it is

soz bout the post further up should really shut up about it be mature about the topic :)

I might have to cancel mine cause a lot of money is gonna be spent now that Christmas is here.

Only have £8 in the account that I order stuff with :heh:

blue dragon got posted on monday and its still not ere :( what gives if not ere tomorrow gunna call gameplay. Maybe just postal strike

golds ran out and i cant afford to get it agai ntill end of the month, anyone got a months free trial goin spare? or a load of 48hours ones? if ya can help me out PM me those codes :)

Man gotta phone up a number to cancel my Hunters License for Phantasy Star Universe.

Worst online service ever...

I kid, just don't like phoning companies.

Man gotta phone up a number to cancel my Hunters License for Phantasy Star Universe.

Worst online service ever...

I kid, just don't like phoning companies.

And I just started a Hunters license today :P

Had had the game since release, but just never went online with it, but with being bored of WoW recently, decided to give it ago.

Also the expansion for PSU is meant to be out soon, which is gunna add quite afew online features... Or so I heard.