NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Advertising campaign really. Still it's free. 200 Gamerscore.

Though it does look like the worst XBLA game since totemball.

If it's easy to get the 200 points, I'll download it just for that.

Cmon man thats excellent news, if it comes at the price of 60 quid like the other one. Think Multiplayer!!!!

You may only want it to play drums, but when you have 3 mates round and a healthy supply of alcohol all the other instruments will combine to make one hell of a time.

No, it is not fucking good news.

I don't need another guitar. I don't want to pay an extra wad of money I don't have for something I don't want. I'm sure there will be some point where it would be cool to have but I don't care. I only have one other friend buying Rock Band, and anyone else will be too crap at it to be fun anyway. Me and him can take turns on guitar and drums just fine.

And I don't drink, so thats out too.

No, it is not fucking good news.

I don't need another guitar. I don't want to pay an extra wad of money I don't have for something I don't want. I'm sure there will be some point where it would be cool to have but I don't care. I only have one other friend buying Rock Band, and anyone else will be too crap at it to be fun anyway. Me and him can take turns on guitar and drums just fine.

And I don't drink, so thats out too.

party pooper.

Wow. Rock Band apparently will only be a bundle when it first gets release. Bundle comes out in America (1 guitar, 1 drum, 1 mic, and the disc). People who don't want all the instruments have to wait until Feb to buy them seperate. One of the stupidest things is the bundle only includes 1 guitar, so no Bass player, unless you have bought GH2.

I'm pretty pissed off. I have a guitar, no need for a bass, and I don't really want to sing. I just want a drumkit, thanks.

If it's £60 then that's a pretty bargain. I (not fully) read a couple page spread on it in Edge and it looks ace. Apparently the drums, on hard/expert mode, mimick the notes in the actual song.

It'd just be a laugh more than anything, having a go at other instruments, online with them all aswell. Don't know about the mic, can't stand singing.

It isn't realistic. But great fun. I recommend you give it a chance.

I have PGR3. It was ok, but I like something with more depth, like Gran Turismo. PGR2 is the best MSR/PGR game I've ever played.

Is there a way you can delete a game from your history and so it doesn't appear on your gamer card with it's statistics?

Those Americans already got The Orange Box right now dammit.

I've been reading TF2 might have some framerate problems though.

Is there a way you can delete a game from your history and so it doesn't appear on your gamer card with it's statistics?

Yeah it's a shame you can't as I have live arcade trials that count on my games list. Not happy!

Yeah it's a shame you can't as I have live arcade trials that count on my games list. Not happy!

Ah crap. I have FEAR on my list and I don't really like the bugger.

Once again the 'Americans always get things early' is about to open as more and more of them get The Orange Box 2 days earlier (9 days earlier than the EU) than it goes on the shelves accross the pond

EDIT at least 6 people on the first page on threads on xbox.com has it

Lol PC'd.

We got ours on the strike of midnight PDT aka 8am here. Most people on the PC would have finished EP2 by now... apparently its as good as or better than HL2, which is damn good.

HL2 on my current PC lagged prett badly when I tried to play it, so I'm not even gonna attempt to run ep1 or 2 on it. My PC meets the min specs for the orange box.....just, but it'll be so laggy, it'd take all of the fun out of it.

When I get a new PC soon, then I'll get the PC versions.

Hot damn! Do you add those codes onto the £250?

EDIT: Oh wait you don't. Still a good deal despite no games bundled.

nooooo! i just traded Oblivion in!

The castle will just appear in you're game Wes, it's up to you if you go near it or not.

I might have to bump the GOTY edition of Oblivion towards the front of my "to buy" list now, more new content is way too tempting!

Interesting that it's the last bit of DLC too, guess that means they'll be starting work on TESV? Yayness!