NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Grrr, i can't do the Picnic Table Blast on skate (photo for thrasher), i just can't make the gap, any help?

I just wanna get the cover of thrasher (is my next and last photo) and get the damn mega compound..

Did anyone else buy the HD DVD playa whilst the offers on?

What DVDs did you say you wanted?

I think I'm gonna get it when I get some money which should be in the next couple weeks.

I'll probably get The Prestige, Serenity, Corpse Bride, Children of Men and Full Metal Jacket. However all I really want is 300 and Batman Begins so I'll be picking those up asap.

I've been playing Stranglehold all afternoon. :D

It is good Mindless action. :) I love barrage mode!

whats your gamer tag ?

Serenity, Children Of Men, Prestige, Full Metal Jacket and er Black Rain.

I've finally started playing Halo 3 ranked properly, as i finished both magazines in skate. Did all the film challenges, all the contests. I can't get the damn Picnic Table Blast photo though ¬_¬

Makes you wonder why they didn't have 65nm chips from the start...

because Microsoft are cheap, cheap, cheap and desperately wanted to boast about making profit on the console from the off?

My VGA cable has stopped working at all now and I've tried everything to get it to work.

I've checked online and they are a hell of alot cheaper on eBay so I was wondering if anybody's bought one and if they know a good seller.

I've started playing KOTOR on my bros Xbox, to see what Mass Effect might be like. All I can say is, I'm now so pumped for Mass Effect I think my testicles are going to explode.

I've finally started playing Halo 3 ranked properly, as i finished both magazines in skate. Did all the film challenges, all the contests. I can't get the damn Picnic Table Blast photo though ¬_¬

For the picnic table, just hammer it, fast and lucky. How teh hell did you do all film challenges some of them are a right bastard. Also i finished teh haloez!

Before I fry my elite or something maybe you guys can help me.

I take my elite with me everywhere and it starts to get to be a pain to get all cords from behind the TV and reach to get the power etc. etc.

So can I use my old 360 power cord to power my elite? I know it seems like a real silly stupid question but the power cord is different on the elite then it is with my old xbox power cord so I'm just making sure.

This way I could take the regular av cords and old power cable with me when I go places, and I could leave the hdmi and elite power cable hooked up to my tv, which would save me a lot of time.

check what it says on the power brick, if they are both the same amps/volts then it should work fine

Just incase no one knew.

Tomorrows arcade games are:

Battlestar Galactica and Exit.

Both are 800 points.

Exit is a great puzzler on the PSP, might have to get that.

I trialled Every Extend Extra. What in hell is this? It seems really dull and repetetive..

Basically, instead of trying to avoid getting killed like in a normal shooter, you commit suicide and create huge chain reactions to get points.

If you can play it well, then you can rack up points super easy.

Yeah i figured how you play it, just seems really dull.

Like, it could somewhat be similar to Geometry Wars, but the pace is killed by blowing yourself up.

Waves man. Waves is the only Geo Wars you need.

Very difficult, but alot of fun.