NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Only way of getting all of rock bands is having all the instruments? Bloody knew it :/

It's all about the achievements, isn't it.

Ugh, vocal solo tour. Vocalist achievements in general, not a full thousand point game for me then.

Defo getting VF 5 tomorrow. How come it doesn't have a thread on the first page?!?! 'twill be awesome, and online, and mooooo.

Defo getting VF 5 tomorrow. How come it doesn't have a thread on the first page?!?! 'twill be awesome, and online, and mooooo.

coz the demos crap, DOA4 owns that game.

ps3_199_email.jpg

Quick, we should all run off and trade in our 360s and our kick ass games for the PS3 which barely has any good games, and usually gets worse ports of 360 games!!

Whoever takes advantage of this "deal" is a fucking moron.

Wouldn't be worth it even if it was just the 360, and you had to pay 50 dollars more. The 360 is easily the better machine at the moment.

Eh, quick question. My lil bro just bought a normal Xbox 360 not an elite but it has HDMI connection in the back.

Will any HDMI 1.2 cable work as it didn't come with one or will I have to find a 360 official one? If so where the hell do I find them?

Eh, quick question. My lil bro just bought a normal Xbox 360 not an elite but it has HDMI connection in the back.

Will any HDMI 1.2 cable work as it didn't come with one or will I have to find a 360 official one? If so where the hell do I find them?

As far as I am aware, HDMI cables are all the same. So one will work for all, but don't quote me on that.

Its an old article (maybe you can delve deeper? Im lazy) but here: http://www.engadget.com/2006/05/15/wheres-the-xbox-360-hdmi-cable/ Does the input look like that would fit? That is the same as all HDMI cables I've seen.

Crap, it's November this next week isn't it?

The worst month for a wallet is nigh.

Naruto is out on the 2nd? That's like... this Friday! Awesome!

Shit it is this friday *orders on gameplay*.

Yep. New set of Heroclix on top of everything.

So...many....games.

Damn....I should book the 16th off work.

As far as I am aware, HDMI cables are all the same. So one will work for all, but don't quote me on that.

Its an old article (maybe you can delve deeper? Im lazy) but here: http://www.engadget.com/2006/05/15/wheres-the-xbox-360-hdmi-cable/ Does the input look like that would fit? That is the same as all HDMI cables I've seen.

Yeah thats it alright. Cool, I'll just buy a normal one then thanks.

Crap, it's November this next week isn't it?

The worst month for a wallet is nigh.

Agreed. Let the onslaught of Wii and 360 titles begin!

Are HDMI 360's in full swing now? My 360 pauses a lot, and I think it's grounds to take it back for a replacement.