NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

My gamerscore is 465 (i think) not bad for someone who doesn't own a 360. :D

My friend has 650 or something, from playing all my arcade games with me at school lunchtimes :p Gotta love living right next to school :)

Almost definatly getting a 360 with gears on saturday. 360 GET! If you get an add from some loser with haden in his name you will know its time to reject that invitation! Only kidding accept I will be an easy kill in gears!

Almost definatly getting a 360 with gears on saturday. 360 GET! If you get an add from some loser with haden in his name you will know its time to reject that invitation! Only kidding accept I will be an easy kill in gears!

I'll play you Haden, i've only had it 3 days :heh:.

I'll play you Haden, i've only had it 3 days :heh:.

niceworld! How you finding live?

You have a 360? Have you got Live?

Yup i've got it,though mind you i've still to add my gamertag to my profile.I'll add you sometime today!

I passed the 10000 mark with Bioshock :D:yay:

I'm going to get Blue Dragon and maybe Fable this week so hopefully in the next few months i'll have over 2000 :heh:

My battery pack keep losing it's charge pretty quickly. Does this mean it's wearing out and I need a new one, or is it faulty?

Just finished Resi 4 on the Wii and I can't wait for Resi 5!!! I just hope I can get used to using a controller! Slightly off topic...does the end of resi 4 get resolved?

Now that they are going to repair it is it going to be any more reliable?? 8 months...thats pretty lame!

8 Months? Return it to the shop you bought it from, instant free repair :p

My 360 might be having an accident soon, once the 65nm chips and HDMI ports are out there. I wonder if Game will let me trade up to an Elite? :love:

My 360 might be having an accident soon, once the 65nm chips and HDMI ports are out there. I wonder if Game will let me trade up to an Elite? :love:

Yeah, mine is gonna develop an intermittent fault like my last one did, except this one isn't gonna be genuine. :D

Yea but I want to keep all my HD...

Also as soon as the next software drought hits my 360's gone have another ring of death hit into it!

niceworld! How you finding live?

It's awesome, pretty damn addictive too :heh:.

Doesn't really need a custom soundtrack, in game music works just fine I reckon.

Love the ratings system at the end of every level though, I must be getting good as I'm getting ratings like 'really rather spiffing' and 'super ultra top banana' now and again, also topping the leaderboards on my friends list by a rather large margin.

The in game soundtrack is nice, I admit.....I just like to have that perfect soundtrack and SG was always made with that custom music interactivity in mind, It would be a shame not to let Neon do its thang....(This choon works well....If only I could ID it: http://stage6.divx.com/user/j00ce/video/1021582/Space-Giraffe-Alpha-demo)

Havent had too much chance to play it any further through over the w/e, but it will get some hammer over the coming weeks....I really need to get a wireless connector to get some scores out too cos I cant be bothered with keep connecting the thing to the nearest wired connection to get on live.

Actually...heres a question.

My Xbox Live membership renewed last month because I couldnt be arsed to cancel it.

SG was the first thing that prompted me to put the 360 online and make a download.

For various reasons, I cannot remember which phone number I registered with, which credit card I used and cannot dredge the account details from my old xbox. So had to sign up a trial account.

Would calling Xbox live support help me out with migrating the account to the 360 ?

It's awesome, pretty damn addictive too :heh:.

Classic what you playing the most?

Finally had a go on Bioshock. Played it for about an hour. It seems really great, looking forward to play more after I am done with Persona 3!

Just went into town int he aim to get a game.

2 for £40 offers ftw. bought Lego Star Wars 2 and Viva Pinata

(buying bioshock online because i'm not 18)

Just went into town int he aim to get a game.

2 for £40 offers ftw. bought Lego Star Wars 2 and Viva Pinata

(buying bioshock online because i'm not 18)

2 awesome games you bought right there, bargain!

Classic what you playing the most?

So far it's Halo 2 and Gears of War. I tried playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 but it wasn't that great.

Does anyone know when the second map pack is going to be free for Gears of War? I heard it was September but does anyone know a date for it? (if there is even one yet)

Same time as Halo 3 is out, I remember that because everyone was saying they weren't gonna play Gears when Halo was out so you might aswell buy the new ones.

So I did.

Been playing Crackdown and it's bloody amazing!

Have moved onto 'The Den' and have taken out four of the gang bosses there, also got myself a nice homing rocket launcher from the Shai Gen (or whatever it's called) area!

Picked this up with Gears of War in a 2 for £40 deal at Gamestation and both are cracking titles.

Caris, remember are games at Pro.... real shame there mate.

I don't know what to say :(