NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

bioshock is god. :) got 100 points left, my fav game of 360 so far.

anyone wanna buy a 360 premium for £160, includin kameo. I need an elite :)

drop me a msg :)

bioshock is god. :) got 100 points left, my fav game of 360 so far.

anyone wanna buy a 360 premium for £160, includin kameo. I need an elite :)

drop me a msg :)

My sister is interested. What does it come with?

everything a premium does, minus the headset! iv got an extra free month of live, as i just had it fixed, only got it back last monday, so its pretty much brand new again.

edit : ill throw in a play and charge kit aswell :)

everything a premium does, minus the headset! iv got an extra free month of live, as i just had it fixed, only got it back last monday, so its pretty much brand new again.

edit : ill throw in a play and charge kit aswell :)

Skunky, I hope I am not being presumptuous, but have you at any time in the past used the game-tray to rest half-smoked Roaches?

Properly aids and a twenty bag knowing Brenny.

Yeah, jsut check for dope stashed in the back.

On another note, who'st aken advantage of today's cheap XBLA games?

Yeah, jsut check for dope stashed in the back.

On another note, who'st aken advantage of today's cheap XBLA games?

I forgot about that actually. Are any of the games any good, though?

Dig Dug for 200 points.

So is gauntlet.

'nuff said.

It was posted on page 724 or 723 i think.

Have we gone back in a time machine to when we first realised this?

Where did I find a list of the limited time reduced arcade games?

Dig Dug for 200 points.

So is gauntlet.

'nuff said.

It was posted on page 724 or 723 i think.

Tried them both, wasn't really impressed :blank: Gauntlet seemed interesting, but Dig Dug seemed boring. Couldn't be bothered buying more points for Gauntlet though.

Heres hoping this whole "sale" thing becomes a more regular thing. First weekend of every month anyone?

Weird news of the day:

Etch A Sketch will sketch its way onto the XBLA

Posted Jul 31st 2007 12:15PM by Dustin Burg

Filed under: News, Xbox Live Arcade

In what has to be arguably one of the oddest XBLA game ideas to ever come to fruition, Indian developer Game Shastra announced that they will be working on an XBLA version of ... Etch A Sketch. Yup, Etch A Sketch. It's the same red bordered, white knobbed, shaky-shake artistic device you played with as a kid, but now on your TV and coming to the Arcade. We aren't sure when or how Etch A Sketch will land on the Arcade, but we're almost certain that the game will not require shaking your HD television back and forth to erase the screen. Because that "feature" would so result in HD TV pieces scattered all over the floor. Anyway, full and completely interesting Etch A Sketch press release is viewable after the break.

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/07/31/etch-a-sketch-will-sketch-its-way-onto-the-xbla/

Now I wanna see Achivments for That

House Master:

Draw a House OMFG YEY - 50Gp

or something along those lines, but if the rumors are true i'm gonan have to give it a go.

Did the 2nd level of Lego Star wars 2 today undefeated to bump up over 3000 gamerscore.

ahh I found the game cheap a couple of weeks ago and the only achievement I can't get is "Into the deathstar" undefeated.. it's just freaking hard.. keep dying a few meters into the deathstar.. but I just have to say again that it's one of the most fun and enjoyable games i have played in a long time..

It looks good graphically, it just doesn't appeal to me.

Last MOH I had was Rising Sun. I had the one before that and they were just the same so I gave up on the game.

Yeah, that gamer tv has been the same one for 3 days now. But yeah the graphics do look shiney.

Fuck the Demo, MOH looks fucking amazing

I thought graphically it was sound but the aim is all over the place. I also read the review in OXM and they say its incredibly short. They say that there are 7 campaigns and they last about half an hour each.

Don't know whether to get both the cheap arcade games or one of the 400 points ones, it ends today at 12pm so I've time to choose.

Don't know whether to get both the cheap arcade games or one of the 400 points ones, it ends today at 12pm so I've time to choose.

DigDug = awesome.

Gauntlet = not too bad, i finished level 100 on my own last night. Lol Y button.

Hopefully, my points card will come today from Play so i can pick up cheapy Small Arms and the addon.