NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I know this has been asked a trillion times but what sites send out games reliably before their offical release date? I know about Gameplay and shop to but they're both giving me shit today so don't want to use them.

Gameplay and recently GAME do aswell. You been having problems with gameplay?

I know this has been asked a trillion times but what sites send out games reliably before their offical release date? I know about Gameplay and shop to but they're both giving me shit today so don't want to use them.

Game also do it.

Unless you live in Shetland... then it just comes on release day >_>

Gameplay and recently GAME do aswell. You been having problems with gameplay?

Not strictly their fault but I've just moved into a new house which has recently been built so my new post code isn't recognised so i can't change my delivery details. I emailed them to ask if they could change the address anyway with the postcode validation stuff and they said they couldn't.

Why don't you people get Halo 3 from Tescos. They have the collectors edition at the same price as the normal version, for some reason. Might as well get that version for £40 over the standard version in GAME, which is the same price...

Well, for a launch console it lasted ages.

Secondly, you'll get a new one with the GPU heatsink on it.

Roll on Falcon...

Yeah I guess so, I don't actually know anyone who had a launch one and hasn't died yet. Lol

Yeah I guess so, I don't actually know anyone who had a launch one and hasn't died yet. Lol

I got a january 06 one and it's still kicking (barely... the DVD drive makes a racket when spinning up/down) so I'm probably next on the death list.

Mine had better die between now and February, i want to take it back to Game rather than ship it to Microsoft for repairs!

Can't believe i forgot about Super Puzzle Fighter :( I bought Small Arms yesterday, half way through the download i suddenly thought: "Shit! Puzzle Fighter is out and i ain't got the points for it now!"

Ah well, hopefully Small Arms will entertain me for a bit :)

After 21 months! My Xbox has finally got the 3 red lights, Well done Microsoft, first console to ever break on me!! ¬_¬ Gits!

Yeah, that sucks, mate. But look at the bright side, you'll get a replacement free of charge. Of course it would have been better if it didn't break at all though.

Mine had better die between now and February, i want to take it back to Game rather than ship it to Microsoft for repairs!

Can't believe i forgot about Super Puzzle Fighter :( I bought Small Arms yesterday, half way through the download i suddenly thought: "Shit! Puzzle Fighter is out and i ain't got the points for it now!"

Dude, just say your console has an intermittent fault, and take it back to Game. They'll just swap it most likely.

I'm not very keen of Small Arms.

It's a bit to fiddly with the right analogue stick. It doesn't really look great either tbh.

My buddy has one from launch, and its running fine. He now has an elite though.

Gears tonight?

Okay.I've gotten a bit better aswell.Tonight i'll aim for 3 kills : peace:

Been playing online a fair bit today on Gears to get some practice.

Is it time for me to school you all at Gears once again?

I'll be there... :hehe:

I'll host a game in 10/15 minutes?

Alrighty.Just gotta find a save point in Blue Dragon.

i'll be on when i've finished "tidying up" (i.e. stuffing things into already overfull drawers + cupboards)

Lie, steal and cheat to get those points. It's the best XBLA game yet.