NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Limited Time Xbox LIVE Arcade Price Drop

Been waiting to grab a few new Arcade titles? This weekend is the perfect time as we’re having our first ever LIVE Arcade price drop.

For the 48 hour period beginning at 12:00 a.m. GMT on Sunday, September 2 and continuing until 11: 59 p.m. GMT on Monday, September 3, the following Xbox LIVE Arcade games will be available for half their usual price:

Small Arms - 400 Microsoft Points (normally 800 Microsoft Points)

Easy to pick up but hard to put down, "Small Arms" is a frantic multiplayer action game with the feel of an arcade shooter.

Zuma Deluxe- 400 Microsoft Points (normally 800 Microsoft Points)

Explore more than 20 realms in Adventure mode and put your skills to the test in this fast-paced puzzle game.

Gauntlet - 200 Microsoft Points (normally 400 Microsoft Points)

The original dungeon crawler lets four adventurers explore and fight together as a warrior, valkyrie, wizard, and elf.

Dig Dug - 200 Microsoft Points (normally 400 Microsoft Points)

Experience the fast-paced action of this quarter-cruncher from 1982 as you take control of Dig Dug himself and vanquish Pookas and Fygars.

Remember: If the game is available in your region, it will be available for the ‘sale’ price during the above time.

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2007/08/30/limited-time-xbox-live-arcade-price-drop.aspx

Good news eh, I will probably get small arms finally.

TimeShift Demo is out guys enjoy!

Oh so this guy IS Zeldafreak.

Faceplate arrived today, Made in china goodness ;)

Oh and i'm getting Bioshock for my birthday tommorow.

Oh so this guy IS Zeldafreak.

Faceplate arrived today, Made in china goodness ;)

Who is guy you think I am ? :confused:

Dude, next time you re-sing to a forum you were banned from. Change your date of birth!

Dude, next time you re-sing to a forum you were banned from. Change your date of birth!

I honestly don't know what your on about mate the 26/08/87 is on my certificate of birth.

It's been ages since I played Streets of Rage. I love that game.

It's been ages since I played Streets of Rage. I love that game.

I have 2 achievements to go on it.

800K points on Hardcore, and beat Jet (second level boss) on Hardcore. Got pretty far yesterday, but i couldn't take 2 Jets on my own, since Dom died during the level. :(

Timeshift is pretty boring.

Oh and i'm getting Bioshock for my birthday tommorow.

About time.

Timeshift is pretty boring.

About time.

Yeah i am a bit alte for the party.

Only 85 gamercore until i hit 3000, are the achievements in Streets of rage easy ish? The game wasn't too bad, this might sway me.

I have to say I quite like TimeShift, good weapons, great graphics - definately on my must have list

Mr X everyone's knows your Zeldafreak, the staff are just giving you a second chance i guess :smile:

Aye, it's probably the worst cover-up I've ever seen.

Especially as he's using his old second account he used when he had that temp ban a while back.

Timeshift was very much as generic as last year.

I wonder if they'll scrap it again and remake it for next year...

Especially as he's using his old second account he used when he had that temp ban a while back.

Hahaha, he's not is he? Wow.

Hello, this an invitation for everyone join the N-E Gears and RB6:V match tonight from 8 till late.

Post if you will join the festivities.

:)

Guys really random question here....was just wondering if you can put your downloaded films from the net (AVI files), transfer them from your computer to the 360 (via USB or something) and then watch it from there??

Guys really random question here....was just wondering if you can put your downloaded films from the net (AVI files), transfer them from your computer to the 360 (via USB or something) and then watch it from there??

No Microsoft doesnt allow us to do that. it's a joke we cannot transfer music or video onto the 360 console.

No Microsoft doesnt allow us to do that. it's a joke we cannot transfer music or video onto the 360 console.

I just stream it off my network using windows media connect.

If you've got a network set up, and can be arsed to fiddle with settings, then you can just stream stuff from your computer using TVersity on the fly, as it converts while playing.

http://tversity.com/download/

Not used it myself, but heard very good things about it.

Hello, this an invitation for everyone join the N-E Gears and RB6:V match tonight from 8 till late.

Post if you will join the festivities.

:)

Aye I'll join Gears.