NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Just got back. Bought Blue Dragon. I was really far on Thu/Fri on Bioshock, a week later and people have obviously played it through at least 2wice.

I still havnt gotten very far on the game. It just started to seem like a chore playing it.

Finally thinking of caving in and thinking of getting a 360 really must play Bioshock and Halo 3 is so close I can feel it... Looking on gamestation site can get a preowned premium and a copy of Obilivion (another game I have really wanted for ages) for £199.99....(yep I know looking for cheap skate option)

Finally thinking of caving in and thinking of getting a 360 really must play Bioshock and Halo 3 is so close I can feel it... Looking on gamestation site can get a preowned premium and a copy of Obilivion (another game I have really wanted for ages) for £199.99....(yep I know looking for cheap skate option)

I wouldnt go with the cheaper option due to the reliability issues with the 360, better off getting a new machine.

Wow I just realised Halo is out September 26, not October. No idea why I thought it was October.

Decided to get a few preorders in tonight - Paper Mario, Halo and Zelda Phantom Hourglass shall be mine!

Wow I just realised Halo is out September 26, not October. No idea why I thought it was October.

Decided to get a few preorders in tonight - Paper Mario, Halo and Zelda Phantom Hourglass shall be mine!

Oh hell. I'm not even gonna pre-order any games just yet. I might spend the money that i'm saving for the game if I leave it in my bank acount.

My Xbox died this morning :(

Just when the good stuff is starting to come out. Too bad for you.

My Xbox died this morning :( Oh well at least it craped out before Halo 3.

Mine kicked the bucket a couple days ago! I feel your pain! :(

I was on most of yesterday afternoon trying to get the score achievement on Streets of Rage 2. You basically have to reach level 8 on hardcore for you to get it. I had some hair tearing moments ( could explain my baldness :) ) but im at the end of level 6 now but the 2 bosses at the end are proving quite difficult.

Did the 2nd level of Lego Star wars 2 today undefeated to bump up over 3000 gamerscore.

I wouldnt go with the cheaper option due to the reliability issues with the 360, better off getting a new machine.

yeah I thought that but you still get a years gurantee....otherwise I couldn't really afford it, would have to get a core, the missus won't let me spend over £200.

September 26th cant come sooner in anticipation, but there is loads to do before it comes out.

September 26th cant come sooner in anticipation, but there is loads to do before it comes out.

Urgh don't remind me. Since Wednesday will be my only day off when I go back to uni I decided to make sure I do any uni work in the other days off so I can actually do nothing on Wednesdays. And the first one back at uni is bloody Halo 3 launch!

Anywho. Its weird to think people having to wait around for new 360s, I'd just go to work and swap it :p

Regardless. Still plan to get one when the cash trade in price goes down. Its currently gone up to £140 on premiums to promote trading them in. When that nonsense stops it should go down to around £80.

Anyone want to tell me who she is.

It's on my friends list and I don't even remember adding him/her/it

Ive got him/her too. It must be a tag change. Ill have a browse, and get back to you

Ive got him/her too. It must be a tag change. Ill have a browse, and get back to you

oh reet, he's been deleted. I'll have to add him/her back then maybe.

Is it not Sgt. Manji

Yeah it is. Although the name on my list is still Sgt. Manji yet when I go to compare games it comes up with a different name. WTF?

My Xbox Live membership renewed last month because I couldnt be arsed to cancel it.

SG was the first thing that prompted me to put the 360 online and make a download.

For various reasons, I cannot remember which phone number I registered with, which credit card I used and cannot dredge the account details from my old xbox. So had to sign up a trial account.

Would calling Xbox live support help me out with migrating the account to the 360 ?

Anybody ?

(If so i seriously need to remind myself to call them)

Just call them. Frustrating to talk to, most cant speak good english/are quite