NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

ANyone reccomend a good (hopefully cheap) vga cable for 360 asi feel the need to read the text in dead rising.

Wooooooooooooooooo! Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD gets released tomorrow on XBLA. This could be the game that pulls me away from Blue Dragon ( I doubt for long though :) ) as I loved it to bits on the Saturn and PSOne.

Erm, i have to get a diary for a code to Franks elevator. But i can't find the room.

Erm, i have to get a diary for a code to Franks elevator. But i can't find the room.

I cant really help you, cant think where abouts you are at. If I had more time I could figure it out but I gotta shoot off, sorry bud :(

Wooooooooooooooooo! Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD gets released tomorrow on XBLA. This could be the game that pulls me away from Blue Dragon ( I doubt for long though :) ) as I loved it to bits on the Saturn and PSOne.

Looking forward to it big time too.

Puzzle Fighter is my second favourite puzzle game I think. After Tetris of course.

Never took to Panel de Pon.

When do we get Live Arcade games?

Didnt you use all the Bioshock guides on the internet, in order to get the better achievement score HOT??

No just used a one for the audio files.If I used a guide for the achievemnets I would have gotten the Tonic one aswell. All the achievements are easy as hell to get apart from the audio file and using a bit of saving trickery you can get both the Sander Cohen ( sp? ) achievements in one game.

Anyway why did you ask this, what are you getting at?

Hehe, i didnt know what to expect from Viva Pinata, but it is actually really fun.

No just used a one for the audio files.If I used a guide for the achievemnets I would have gotten the Tonic one aswell. All the achievements are easy as hell to get apart from the audio file and using a bit of saving trickery you can get both the Sander Cohen ( sp? ) achievements in one game.

Anyway why did you ask this, what are you getting at?

It was something Nintendchris said on Gears on monday saying you used a guide to complete the game as he was bad mouthing BD mate.

Agh, i'm stuck in Lego Star wars 2.

Chapter 3 of episode 4.

I'm sure i have all the at-st pieces, but i can't put it together, where are the rest of the pieces? I opened the c-3po door and the r2-d2 door, and dug them from the ground.

It was something Nintendchris said on Gears on monday saying you used a guide to complete the game as he was bad mouthing BD mate.

Ahhh the Zeldafreak we all love and know.. the one who likes to start arguments

1. I said that he used a guide for the auido diarys

2. I said i would never use a guide on my first time playing a new game

3. I mentioned that the staff at my local gamestation would have a go at people for buying guides (which was something that HoT didnt do anyway)

oh and if this has anything to do with last night.. i can tell you now that the reason you wasnt invited to the game was because no one who was in the game wanted you there.

Ahhh the Zeldafreak we all love and know.. the one who likes to start arguments

1. I said that he used a guide for the auido diarys

2. I said i would never use a guide on my first time playing a new game

3. I mentioned that the staff at my local gamestation would have a go at people for buying guides (which was something that HoT didnt do anyway)

oh and if this has anything to do with last night.. i can tell you now that the reason you wasnt invited to the game was because no one who was in the game wanted you there.

Whos this Zeldafreak anyway? :confused:

Holy crap, Streets of Rage 2 is out :)

Wish these games would be released nearer to the Wii VC release dates. I know xbox live gives us much more but I can't justify paying for it again.

Holy crap, Streets of Rage 2 is out :)

Yeah it was a nice suprise when I went to download Puzzle Fighter. Needless to say I got both of them :)

I'll try out puzzle fighter and streets.

Just finished Ep IV of Lego Star Wars..

I jsut remembered i also downloaded the Madden '08 demo and havent played it yet.

I jsut remembered i also downloaded the Madden '08 demo and havent played it yet.

Yeah I done that aswell, got bunged down with other games and seeing as the real game is out on friday I may just delete it.

Glad you are enjoying Viva Pinata! It really is a gem of a game.

I wish i had time to play games ¬_¬...

I've barely touched Bioshock, Space Giraffe and I still need to finish Lost Planet, Rainbow Six Vegas and the last mission of Saints Row.

Fucking 7 days a week sucks >_>

Yeah I done that aswell, got bunged down with other games and seeing as the real game is out on friday I may just delete it.

Glad you are enjoying Viva Pinata! It really is a gem of a game.

I played Madden a bit. I may pick it up, I did suck at the demo. I've not played a madden game since 05.

If i dont like FPS, and i mean really don't like, i.e. the last one i played all the way through was doom. is bio shock different enough to be worth playing?