NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I could'nt find the fun in blazing angels, i saw all levels i played on seemed the same in a small way. Ups pick yesterday already at microsoft with 12 hours now the long wait , bet by time i get back even nintenchris will have better rank on vegas :(

Uurrrrrrmmmmm........3 red lights on the 360 ring isn't good...is it?

Space Giraffe killed my 360!

Uurrrrrrmmmmm........3 red lights on the 360 ring isn't good...is it?

Space Giraffe killed my 360!

It means your one of the lucky few selected by microsoft to win a months free live! All you have to do is send your console back and they will send it to you with new GREEN!!!!! lights and with a month free of live OMGZ!

But seriously, thats sucks man.

Ok, this is weird it crashed for a couple start ups but....its working fine now....I'm confused!

Ok, this is weird it crashed for a couple start ups but....its working fine now....I'm confused!

It might be on the blink or that might just be a random failure.

Hope its the latter.

The thing is I don't really care what it is as long as I have it for Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect...So if it is going to kick the bucket I'd rather it did it now rather than while I'm half way through one of those games!

Stupid Microsoft and their lame reliability...And you have to wait up to 25 working days for the thing to be repaired and returned...

For someone whos only experience of skateboarding is THPS, skate is too weird to control. Turning circle is bigger, ollies take more time to build up to a decent speed, speeding up has to be done in plenty time so that the ollie can be build up. All of those together means going up a ramp needs a bit of a runup, which isn't what I'm used to at all. I might try the demo again, but I think I'll just give it a miss :(

That's what i hated about THPS, it ruined peoples' ideas about skateboarding.

For someone whos only experience of skateboarding is THPS, skate is too weird to control. Turning circle is bigger, ollies take more time to build up to a decent speed, speeding up has to be done in plenty time so that the ollie can be build up. All of those together means going up a ramp needs a bit of a runup, which isn't what I'm used to at all. I might try the demo again, but I think I'll just give it a miss :(

Because skate is a true sim, THPS is not.

The only things that annoy me about skate are, when i do fakie tricks it lists them switch nollie, wtf. Also wht is it easyer to do nose blunts and blunts than nose slides and tailslides? when nose and tail in real life are 2392479x easyer than any kind of blunt slide. But the thing that annoys me most is, its easyer to do lazer flips than tre flips, what the hell is up with that crap. but the amount of time you need to build up is stupid, well not stupid but a bit to long.maybe like 1/4 of a second too long.

How fucking crazy is Space Giraffe...

Blazing Angels 2 demo has me hooked again. Can't wait to get that game.

To reilliterate why you need more space on a HDD Borderlands FPS will require it

How fucking crazy is Space Giraffe...

Blazing Angels 2 demo has me hooked again. Can't wait to get that game.

Can't get on my Xbox right now and I haven't payed any attention to it, but from what I gather is Space Giraffe a shmup?

Tempest meets Robotron on acid.

Most definitely.

Activision is kicking out some pretty big announcements to coincide with the 2007 Games Convention in Leipzig. First off we have an official, worldwide release date for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. November 5th is the day when players across the globe will get their hands on what could be the action game of the year. Then comes the announcement of the international track list for Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, which features 11 master tracks (hit jump for full list) from artists I've never heard, such as Die Toten Hosen's Hier Kommt and Heroes Del Silencio with Avalancha. Finally they confirmed that there are new James Bond titles in the work from Treyarch, Vicarious Visions and Beenox for next-gen consoles, handhelds and Windows PCs. It's a lot to cram into one press release, that's for sure. Hit the jump and see for yourself!

Oh yes. BBQ ketchup

Sounds like they have just copied a speech on the net.

<3 you babes

I have a question for anyone who has Test Drive Unlimited. I still need to complete another 10 hitchhiker and model drop off challenges for the achievement but there are no more to find on the map. Can anyone help me?

I have a question for anyone who has Test Drive Unlimited. I still need to complete another 10 hitchhiker and model drop off challenges for the achievement but there are no more to find on the map. Can anyone help me?

Level up/Unlock the full map. I dont think there is a level up ssystem, just if you complete some - you unlock some. HAve you uncovered all the map?

Skate is amazing, so much better than Tony Hawks. I hate on TH's how you can do a tripple mctwist off a curb with ease, while on skate if you ollie onto a ledge and manual it you feel like you achieved something. More my style.

I was just looking at my friends, sgt manji is playing the COD4 Beta. Lucky ...

I was just looking at my friends, sgt manji is playing the COD4 Beta. Lucky ...

How exactly does the beta stop us Europeans from playing. IP Adressness?

Or would a US Account not work? I haven't tried signing up btw?

With absolutly no warning, my 360 came back today! I thought it was the postie with Deadwood, but it was the UPS man! What was a shit day has just turned for the good!

EDIT They replaced the motherboard

With absolutly no warning, my 360 came back today! I thought it was the postie with Deadwood, but it was the UPS man! What was a shit day has just turned for the good!

EDIT They replaced the motherboard

Glad to hear it bud. How long was yours away for then?