NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

damn forgot the Skate Demo was up. could of done that before i left for work.

Damnit, i totally forgot about Skate.

Have to wait till 5pm before i can download it! T_T

Got up at 10 30, before i went downstairs i started the download, now it's at 77%, moving slow as hell now.

Just started the skate demo now. I guess I'll see what the fuss is about.

Got up at 10 30, before i went downstairs i started the download, now it's at 77%, moving slow as hell now.

mines at 4% after an hour and a half.

It's a really interesting new way of playing, something that's taking me a littl time to get used to but i'm quite impressed so far.

If there's enough space on the card, yes. There's no difference between a hard drive and a memory card other than the size (in terms of what you can and can't do).

Finished the career in DiRT now. Got to do the Champinships later then do some more races in career to get more money to get the last 11 cars. That's gonna take ages.

I'm trying to sort out my Xbox Live membership. And I've run into a few problems:

I can't validate my GamerCard, it says to validate it using a message off Xbox.com, but there's sod all there. It says that if the message isn't there, you should send them a message with a code, but I can't do that due to my membership being a child membership.

I can't figure out what the fuck is going on. :angry:

Oh, and anyone fancy a game over Xbox Live? :smile:

Can you download arcade games if you have core with a memorycard?

Yeah, but you'll only be able to fit 2 at the most on it at a time. Don't get a core, it's a complete rip-off. The memory card itself is £25, which makes it only £30 less than the Premium.

Apparently GAME are doing some pretty sweet Elite deals. £309.99 for an Elite with either Blue Dragon, Bioshock, Command and Conquer 3 or Flatout. My copy of Blue Dragon is already on the way but methinks I will take it back instore, get a refund and then buy the Elite with BD bundle. Score!

the core 360 is only worth getting if you can get one off ebay for say £140. Then buy a 20GB HD from play-asia for £45.

What is the point, if you already have a 360?

I dont. Mine had to be sent away for repair this week and I aint waiting 6 weeks for it to come back to me so im getting an Elite and using my old console as a spare when it returns.

Who needs a spre 360 anyways?

rokhed if I remember rightly.

Isnt that a bit impatient though? Spending 300 quid on something you already have, just because you cant wait it out?

Sounds like a waste of money imo mate. Who needs a spre 360 anyways?

I need one :) This is twice now where I have had to send my 360 back and their is a chance this time I wont get it back for Halo 3. I also want to play Bioshock and Blue Dragon before then.

No offense but I work hard for my cash and I can choose to spend it on whatever I see fit.

rokhed if I remember rightly.

Yeah hes got a couple hasnt he? Maybe more....

Yeah hes got a couple hasnt he? Maybe more....

Who knows he might even have 5 spare.

Blockbuster didn't have any games I wanted to rent. I've got some token for get 2 for 1 aswell. I think I'll have another look.

No need to get annoyed, just curious cos it is something I would never do regardless of having the money present...

Im not annoyed mate. I know alot of people wouldnt think of doing what im doing, it really doesnt make any sense, but I need my 360 fix :)

No need to get annoyed, just curious cos it is something I would never do regardless of having the money present...

So is that Skate demo any good? Cos the only skateboarding game I ever enjoyed was Tony Hawks 2 on the PS1, purely classic game.

Did you ever play the thrasher game for ps1? The differnce in greatness between thrasher and tony hawks is the same as thps and skate.

But then agin to use a better analogy, Its like the differnce between, Burnout, and forza, one is compleatly real and one is just stupid.(but fun)

The UPS guy just came and took my 360 away. He came to the door and said is this for an XBOX, he knew what it was before he even got the package. He said he had been picking 360s up all afternoon around my area.

I'm trying to sort out my Xbox Live membership. And I've run into a few problems:

I can't validate my GamerCard, it says to validate it using a message off Xbox.com, but there's sod all there. It says that if the message isn't there, you should send them a message with a code, but I can't do that due to my membership being a child membership.

I can't figure out what the fuck is going on. :angry:

Oh, and anyone fancy a game over Xbox Live? :smile:

Forget all that, I've sorted it all out now.

But the offer of a game is still, and always will be, available.