N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

The UPS guy just came and took my 360 away. He came to the door and said is this for an XBOX, he knew what it was before he even got the package. He said he had been picking 360s up all afternoon around my area.

I'm starting to think that maybe the guy that designed the 360 has a lot of shares in UPS!

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Eurogamer has it for the 12th October. I don't know if they're right though because they say Madden is out this Friday and I've been told otherwise.

The UPS guy just came and took my 360 away. He came to the door and said is this for an XBOX, he knew what it was before he even got the package. He said he had been picking 360s up all afternoon around my area.

My mom said the guy who picked mine up when it broke said the same thing.

Guest Stefkov
How much will Space Giraffe cost?

Me wants, but me has no monies.

I think it was 400.

The other one, hoverboard game is 800 points. I might get that one.

Blazing Angels 2 out next week aswell. That was a bit quiet if it is the date.

Eugh. I just worked out, if I buy my HDTV, I will only be able to afford all the games I want with a spare of less than a tenner. And thats not counting buying anything else, so no trips to the cinema or new clothes. Unless I find some other source of $$, looks like no TV for me for now.

Guest Stefkov
I never knew it was coming out that soon. Like Stef I was one of the few that enjoyed playing the original. There are too many other games that I want to play and finish before I pick BA2 though.

:)

I've checked and there are some online achievements for it.

Guest Stefkov

My Bioshock has been shipped. The limited edition Metal case one. Got an email about half an hour ago. Must have been shipped earlier today.

I'll get it by thursday then.

Then I can't open it because I have to send it back. Beautiful.

Epic Rainbow 6 tonight guys, epic.

Guest Stefkov

Anyone getting that Street Trace? The hoverboard one. Getting the demo of that and space giraffe before I buy.

Also Blazing Angels 2 demo!