NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I've got a crap load of games I wanna trade in. Any idea where is the best place to trade??

I've got a crap load of games I wanna trade in. Any idea where is the best place to trade??

Ebay, you'll get more money there than any shop'll give you.

I use forums, a lot of my stuff goes in the trading forums at avforums.com

You get similar prices to eBay, but no fees :) Only downside is you can't advertise them anywhere else, it's one of they're rules

Went and bought Blue Dragon today.

I bought it then wandered around the was waiting for my grandparents when I thought to look at it. The dude didn't put the game in.

I went back and got a new game, plastic wrapping and all.

It just made me think. I could have easily just taken the game out and gone and done that.

Went and bought Blue Dragon today.

I bought it then wandered around the was waiting for my grandparents when I thought to look at it. The dude didn't put the game in.

I went back and got a new game, plastic wrapping and all.

It just made me think. I could have easily just taken the game out and gone and done that.

Happened to me once with a DS game! I was well effed off when I got home and found, Metroid I think it was, not there!

It was just lucky that I had half an hour to wait, so I checked.

Thing is, there was really nothing stopping me taking the game out, then going back and saying you forgot to give me the disc. The amount of people they serve they would forget your face.

I wonder if anyone has ever tried that.

Space Giraffe must have some sort of subliminal message! The guys head that appears before a level, and I swear the game said "kill, kill, kill, kill" before it morphed into "yes, yes yes, yes".

Pure awesome though. I need to buy some more points for it.

Hope my Xbox breaks sometime next year. Get the new version that way. :)

i'll add you then, always good to fill my friends list

You are added. :smile:

Anyone else?

Hey Stef you should have hit me with an invite for Rainbow last night as I seen you were a man down for the T-Hunts, love doing them.

Any opinions on Blue Dragon here?

Thinking about buying it next month.

Space Giraffe must have some sort of subliminal message! The guys head that appears before a level, and I swear the game said "kill, kill, kill, kill" before it morphed into "yes, yes yes, yes".

Pure awesome though. I need to buy some more points for it.

I have had it for 24 hours and Im loving it....worth every penny.

My problem with it for the moment is trying to compile the perfect custom soundtrack for it (For now Eat Statics 'Implant' and 'Gulf Breeze seem to be the best ones I have found for the task).

Classic Minter stuff though and well worth the wait.

Has anyone got a Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel? I was thinking of getting one for PGR4 and just wanted to know if it was worth it and if they were any good??

Also how exactly do you set it up? Do you just sit it on your lap or do you need some sort of table??

Any opinions on Blue Dragon here?

Thinking about buying it next month.

I will post some in the Blue Dragon topic as soon as I get around to playing it :)

Been playing Gears of War co-op with my cousin (Retro_Link) the last couple of days and it is fooking awesome! I was unsure about it because I didn't think it would be my thing but I loved it.

Completed it on casual and hardcore, will have to try insane in a couple of weeks when he's back down at mine.

Also got Crackdown and had a quick blast on that, jumping/climbing to the top of buildings is seriously fun!

I will post some in the Blue Dragon topic as soon as I get around to playing it :)

I haven't got round to playing it either (also Ghost Recon 2 on PS3). All because of a certain game called Bioshock. :D

Also, i got the Elite. I could tell immediately that it's been made slightly better! It's very quiet, the disc tray is more solid and so far (touch bloody wood) it hasn't over-heated or gave me 3 red lights!

Also i LOVE the black!

Now i need a transfer Cable! Any ideas how i get one?

I'm gonna go play Blue Dragon when I get off the toilet.

The demo didn't impress me that much but I'm willing to give it a go.