NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I'm gonna go play Blue Dragon when I get off the toilet.

BEST POST IN AGES! Did you post that while on the pot?

BEST POST IN AGES! Did you post that while on the pot?

Yeah. The magic of laptops.

Can't believe you got 910 points in Bioshock. Crazy fool.

I got my Xbox live up but don't have any friends on it :heh: so if anyone feels like adding me they can.

has ne1 gone from the regualr premium 360 to the elite? is it worth it if u have a bit of spare cash?

I got my Xbox live up but don't have any friends on it :heh: so if anyone feels like adding me they can.

Okay then. :smile:

Ohh very nice

medium_rbd1.jpg

Ooh yes very nice, although the large EA Plectrum logo is putting me off a bit. :hmm:

Okay then. :smile:

Cheers :heh:. I tried a bit of Halo 2 last night to see what the fuss was about. Now I know, and I wasn't half bad at it either. There was no one on Burnout 3 and few on Star wars Battlefront 2. Get my ass kicked on Gears everytime though and afterwards always hear a load of random laughter and yank talk...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My 360 has gone to the scrap heap in the sky!!! Damn you ring of death, DAMN YOU!!! :(

At least I'll probably get it back in time for Halo 3...:cry:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My 360 has gone to the scrap heap in the sky!!! Damn you ring of death, DAMN YOU!!! :(

At least I'll probably get it back in time for Halo 3...:cry:

Sorry to hear that bud. You will be cutting it real close for Halo 3.

I have had it for 24 hours and Im loving it....worth every penny.

My problem with it for the moment is trying to compile the perfect custom soundtrack for it (For now Eat Statics 'Implant' and 'Gulf Breeze seem to be the best ones I have found for the task).

Classic Minter stuff though and well worth the wait.

Doesn't really need a custom soundtrack, in game music works just fine I reckon.

Love the ratings system at the end of every level though, I must be getting good as I'm getting ratings like 'really rather spiffing' and 'super ultra top banana' now and again, also topping the leaderboards on my friends list by a rather large margin.

Well better now than half way through Halo3/Mass Effect/Assassin's Creed/PGR4.

Now that they are going to repair it is it going to be any more reliable?? 8 months...thats pretty lame!

has ne1 gone from the regualr premium 360 to the elite? is it worth it if u have a bit of spare cash?

In a word, Yes, I created a thread releated to this on Friday

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16497

basically as soon as I've transferred my data with the kit (when i receive it) I'll be selling my Premium unit.

Doesn't really need a custom soundtrack, in game music works just fine I reckon.

I have put fuckloads of songs onto my 360. But I only use a soundtrack for one game. But variety is the spice of life, apparently...

I don't think theres much point buying a brand new console just for the HDMI and the colour change. I'd just buy the 120Gb HDD and save myself a couple of hundred pounds.

I would probably wait for the HDMI premiums to filter through, maybe wait for the new chipset, then your 360 could have an accident and get it replaced. Buy a 120gb hard drive if you feel so inclined, walah. An elite for a fraction of the price, and not the ugly (imo) black colour.

From what I've seen from playing Bioshock so far the HDMI is an improvement visually, I quite like the black colour of the unit (something a bit different from the default white colour) and the 120GB HDD will come in useful.

*shrugs* ::shrug: I'm happy with it and as long as it doesn't break down for some pointless reason I will continue to be. :smile:

So I'll be selling my Premium once data is transferred, also I'm considering selling my Bioshock faceplate which I'll list at the same time if I do, not sure on prices though, I'll probably take offers nearer the time if people are interested.

Also I'm quite enjoying Bioshock atm ^^ I'm not sure if I'd describe it as "Shooter 2.0" even though it does offer something new to the genre, anyways it's fun to play atm and thats what counts.

Got a awesome deal on a Elite today, £160 for my old machine and the Elite was £299 with Blue Dragon plus some free rentals.

Oh and HDMI = win.

I was wonderin what you got for the Premium. £160 is it?

*thinking cap*

Just one point away from 20000 gamerscore.

Mines is 125 :(

I'll get over 1000 one day...

Mines is 125 :(

I'll get over 1000 one day...

You have a 360? Have you got Live?