NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

It turns out I dont. I really wish i could get into FPS but they feel dirty, like having sex with a prostitute who you know you will just punch in the face and run away afterwards. :(

Where for art thou Nintenchris your not returning my 360 texts, messenger texts, and not accepting my RB6 game invites

Edit: Sorry for telling Hero the truth, but honestly I never heard you tell me those things in gears mate - otherwise I wouldn't of said anything you know me mate. But I want to play a game of RB6 or Gears.

XT1165_1_lq.jpg

untitledfb3.png

Whoa this is out next week, £19.99 in some places with a headset.

Ive ordered one... i know you can use a usb keyboard but i would much rather have one of these.

Not sure if i'd use it or not. The 360 is behind me here so i won't use msn, and voice messages are easier anyway..

Anyway, i was bored of the plain faceplate, so i bought this for £6:

1301283841794040_1.jpg

I don't want ANOTHER freaking headset.

I have four of the bastard things :D.

The text pad is fairly pointless, since you know most people have their PC's in the same room.

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=XT1185

I was about to pre order skate from gameplay, but they seem to have the wrong date, wtf?

Released: 21 September 2007

Infact after looking around no one seems to know, amazon seems to thing its on the 28th of oct, which im am pretty sure is the ps3 date. Anyone confirm the release for me?

The 21st was confirmed by EA itself.

Strangle hold has been pushed back one moreweek

New date 14/09.

Strangle hold has been pushed back one moreweek

New date 14/09.

Sauce?

Since i heard it was fairly certain this time.

Sauce?

Since i heard it was fairly certain this time.

Play.com, gameplay.com, pretty certain Amazon.co.uk has it listed as well.

CoD4 is excellent stuff.

When is the Beta due to end? Do I need to play it a lot like Halo 3 or can I play it a bit now and a bit in a week or so. Scratch that, its too good.

I do want to pick one up but I have other things I need to buy, and like Jordan said my PC is about a foot away from my 360... Not sure if its worth the $30 atm.

I do want to pick one up but I have other things I need to buy, and like Jordan said my PC is about a foot away from my 360... Not sure if its worth the $30 atm.

I can just put my laptop on a chair next to me. Yes it's easier and more comfortable to type out messages on xbox.com but it just looks cool, plus a headset. Might aswell go for one at that price, you never know when they'll break.

Just nicked this off xbox.com

Cyberball 2072 and Fatal Fury Special are coming to Xbox LIVE Arcade next week, Wednesday, September 5, beginning at 9 AM GMT (2:00 AM PDT). Both are 400 points.

On top of that, four Xbox LIVE Arcade favorites will be available for half their regular price this weekend. Small Arms and Zuma Deluxe will be 400 points (regularly 800), and Gauntlet and Dig Dug will be only 200 points. Buy them beginning at 12 AM GMT on Sunday, September 2 (5 PM. PDT on Saturday, September 1) and continuing through 11: 59 p.m. GMT (4:59 p.m. PDT). Don't miss out!

Source:

http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archive/2007/08/30/552943.aspx

Was just about to post that!

Time to download the trials of all those games then I would say!

Anyone know who RockyNolan 92 is? I hate friend requests of people I've never even played against.

On the xbox page of Blue Dragon they have a folder to download, it's got some good screen shots and avatars in it. Might change to one now.

How is Fatal Fury. I like me some beat up ems but I have never tried a Fatal Fury. How do they hold up?

I don't want ANOTHER freaking headset.

I have four of the bastard things :D.

The text pad is fairly pointless, since you know most people have their PC's in the same room.

When I'm online, and some one messages me on MSN, it's a pain in the ass to type it with the pad. I'm getting one of these for sure.

Most of my female friends know i'm a gamer, or obsessed with my xbox. If they don't like it they can kiss my chuddies.

Downloading now, and praying its not as bad as last years PC demo.

ANAL OF DEATH!! :D

Guess only Jordan will know what that means >.<

ANAL OF DEAAAAAAAAAAAATH!!

:D