NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I was told 20 days but thats only once they recieve it. Last time it took a week to get there and then another week to get it back from them. In total it was about 6-7 weeks.

Thats piss poor to be honest.

Thats piss poor to be honest.

Your telling me. Luckly last time I had my mates 360 but they wont be any such luck this time as he wants to play Blue Dragon. To be fair I doubt I would take it off him again as I wouldnt want to get the 3 red lights on my mates 360.

Do any of you know if the problems with the 360 are mainly premium units? I got my 360 in January '06 when they were really hard to get a hold of and so I had to get a Core - I have NEVER had any problems with it, not even a game crashing. I'm probably tempting fate by even typing this or maybe I'm just lucky??? :wtf:

Do any of you know if the problems with the 360 are mainly premium units? I got my 360 in January '06 when they were really hard to get a hold of and so I had to get a Core - I have NEVER had any problems with it, not even a game crashing. I'm probably tempting fate by even typing this or maybe I'm just lucky??? :wtf:

You're tempting fate. I said mine had never had a problem once and a week later it was shafted.

Mine broke after a month of getting it, no red lights, just scratching all my disks.

For a year and a but now no troubles at all.

all this talk of red lights etc if mine gets it this week just before bioshock ill be soooo gutted. This 360 is holding up thou only had the lights once and that was last october

Anyone else tried the Vampire Rain demo? It's not too bad, like Splinter Cell/Resident Evil

Okay, I tried to join Xbox Live. But have to do something regarding parental control because I'm under 18. Is there any way I can get past this without creating some fake account for a parent/guardian.

It's only for a month for fucks sake.

you could stick in a different birth date or somthing

No can do. I've put in my Windows Live ID so it already knows my birth date.

Mine broke after a month of getting it, no red lights, just scratching all my disks.

For a year and a but now no troubles at all.

Did they offeu at any point the replace or fix the strached games?

they didnt with me , and im still waiting to send it off, bout a day to get it from me to where its shipped from, then she said give it a week before it gets to us , then should be a week n half getting back....so what thats 2, 2and a half weeks , maybe 3 weeks from monday, does that even sound right for how long it usualy takes?

No can do. I've put in my Windows Live ID so it already knows my birth date.

Make a new one?

Argh, just got a wireless broadband adaptor and I can't get the bastard to work. Any suggestions?

If I was to buy an Elite 360 and then within a year it breaks down can I just take it back to the shop and get it exchanged there as its still under warrenty or do I still have to ship it off to Microsoft?

Argh, just got a wireless broadband adaptor and I can't get the bastard to work. Any suggestions?

Whats the exact problem you're having? I got mine and set it up without any major problems.

Did they offeu at any point the replace or fix the strached games?

they didnt with me , and im still waiting to send it off, bout a day to get it from me to where its shipped from, then she said give it a week before it gets to us , then should be a week n half getting back....so what thats 2, 2and a half weeks , maybe 3 weeks from monday, does that even sound right for how long it usualy takes?

Nope! I lost burnout revenge and oblivion to them. They wouldn't replace them. This is why I hate microsoft.

If only the hardware wasn't so crappy Xbox 360 would be a fantastic console. I mean the games, controller and online service are all fantastic, it's just a shame so many people have had problems with them.

If only the hardware wasn't so crappy Xbox 360 would be a fantastic console. I mean the games, controller and online service are all fantastic, it's just a shame so many people have had problems with them.

I totally agree. Im pretty gutted about my 360 busting again, I have been moping around all day lol. Im seriously considering getting an Elite on Friday now and then when my Premium comes back just check if that works and then use it as a spare.

Agreed. I think it's a great console and I would love it that much more if microsoft hadn't left that bitter taste right at the start of me owning one. I saved up to get one for just after launch with those games and then they got wrecked by a faulty machine.

I totally agree. Im pretty gutted about my 360 busting again, I have been moping around all day lol. Im seriously considering getting an Elite on Friday now and then when my Premium comes back just check if that works and then use it as a spare.
Do the UK Elites have better hardware updates to solve many of the problems?

Do the UK Elites have better hardware updates to solve many of the problems?

I dont think so. Like Caris said earlier, once the new chips etc have become mainstream then it should solve the problems. Things should be better around New Year time.