NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Has Gameplay not?

Hey Matt if you wanna play Rainbow I will probably be on after Family Guy. Also Stev and Rob you want to hook up with me for some co-op on Aegis Wing sometime?

You lot think your sooooo funny making jokes about this again dont you.:smile:

Oi m8 Ive told you I aint got a 360

I'm a dumbass, I borked my Oblivion discl ast night ;-; was actully having problems with it before (Slow laoding, disc buzzing in the console and unreadables from time to time) Took it out tohave a look at the disc, looked fine, popped it back in and clsoed...it fell off the CD tray as it was closing >> and then onto the floor, 2 little heavy marks are on it now, so I'm guessing I really have Borked it, I was getting back into it as well.

Old news probably, but no Rock Band in UK till 2008....great! :(

Sorry Rob mate I totally forgot.

Has Gameplay not?

lol-46383.jpg

Nope just got bored.

lol k. Mine did, I wasnt happy and by the time I had booted it back up you had gone and the others had started a Survival match, just went on Tenchu instead. I then kept getting killed so I knocked it off in frustration and watched some Futurama DVDs.

lol k. Mine did, I wasnt happy and by the time I had booted it back up you had gone and the others had started a Survival match, just went on Tenchu instead. I then kept getting killed so I knocked it off in frustration and watched some Futurama DVDs.

Yeah, we thought you'd gone. Then Caris left so I changed the game mode. It was funny. Me and Nintenchris actually won a Team Survival.

I've figured out on the High jump in Track n Field. If you jump by just pressing A close to the bar ish, then wait until he's lifted his legs, press and hold a so he moves further and then when his legs are up, push a until its at 20 degrees so he goes right over it.

Nooooo I just got to 2.38m in High jump and had 1 go left. I blew it.

Looks decent, sepecially for the price! good resolution, 2ms respond. sounds pretty good

Dont forget speakers

Old news probably, but no Rock Band in UK till 2008....great! :(

Source please?

Source please?

Theres no point now. EA have stamped on the earlier rumours that they actually said it won't be released Q4 in UK/Europe.

So, so far the date is still to be officially confirmed and could still make 2007!

Fingers crossed.

Not many peeps like Medal of Honor. Airbourne's Demo is out 23rd of August

Forgot how good Halo 3 looks until sifting through gametrailers

What you make of this? I really need a a tv or monitor in my room for 360, theres no way in hell I'll be able to play in the living room! Just grab a VGA Cable and I should sorted :)

It does look pretty sweet! Daewoo are supposed to be very good at monitors :)

I'd wait for Scan to do a "Deal of the Day" on that screen or similar though, you can save a fair few bob. Theres about 50 items a day and i've seen that monitor as low as £110 before

It does look pretty sweet! Daewoo are supposed to be very good at monitors :)

I'd wait for Scan to do a "Deal of the Day" on that screen or similar though, you can save a fair few bob. Theres about 50 items a day and i've seen that monitor as low as £110 before

I have a slight probleam! I just barely got enough £££ for 360 now, I aint got a Tv in my room because I dont watch much other then the football, so I only have a laptop...my downstairs supports component but only 480p and dosent do full 1080i. Shall I get the monitor then save again and buy the 360? or get the 360 then buy the monitor? Sounds retarded yea....

Aww, I got onto the 3rd match in track and Field.

I can clear 3.28 metres in High jump quite easy now. It's the 100m dash, if you start off slow you will win, but he always gains on you. If you start off fast he will gain on you and probably beat you, it's irritating.

Shit XBOX 360 just ate 2 of the games love film sent me ....Plus its broke all together :( good think argos are idiots and have swap warranty :)

LoveFilm games have those stickers on them, gl getting a swap from Argos, and if you do, gl getting LoveFilm to accept them as the same discs :p

Anybody want to boost the 5 win streak achievement on Table Tennis with me?

is there a way in viva pinata when a fight happens to stop it? one of them always becomes ill as a result.

doing pretty well on it thou got 4 houses and romancing them well

good game glad i brought it

If anyone remembers that achivement to go over 138 miles an hour or so on DiRT. Which track and car did you get it? Will I get it in the career mode?

Caris fancy helping me do the online for it mate?