NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Whats dead rising like?

Is it just like run and gum omgz zombie, or does it involve tactics?

Whats dead rising like?

Well depends, think theres 6 story ending, got to play it certain way to get them, i guess if you want to spend 72hours in the shopping mall shooting ,whacking, throwing things at zombies , pretty much run and gun , if you want to do the story and see it unfold, timing is major key , trust me , rescueing people and trying to make it to story in time fails alot...Good game like, im getting rid of it.

Any 1 tried track and feild on Xbox Arcade, its hard at some points , plus all people who play online alot too hard to beat them :(

Whats dead rising like?

It's not run and gun, you have to play and use your head.

I downloaded the Blue Dragon,Sonic the Hedgehog and Ninety Nine Nights Demo.

Feels good downloading free demos,but feels bad waiting >.<

I'm trying my best not to download the Bioshock demo! I'm just going to wait for release! :yay:

Anyone with me???......No??? :D

same here dude

only got to wait ill next friday i can wait that long : peace:

my 360 got the 3 red lights of death

If your excited for blue dragon or Bioshock, Im going to disapoint you by saying it might not even be back until after Stranglehold. Although UPS dropped off my next door neighbors 360 that was away for 2 weeks

Now, if they employed some sort of Torrent system, maybe download speeds would increase quite a bit.

This would be ideal. With so many people downloading at the same time, forcing each user to share the chunk they had would collectively speed the system up.

Aww, I left my 360 background downloading while I went to a friends house today. Forgot that using my profile there would sign me out so I just got back to find Bioshock still at 30%. i won't be playing until tommorow. :(

My 360 got the 3 red rings last night as well.

Although it was when there was a power cut, the 360 tried to instantly restart and they appeared. Just turned it off, waited a few minutes then turned it on again. Seems to be fine now though... I hope!

My 360 got the 3 red rings last night as well.

Although it was when there was a power cut, the 360 tried to instantly restart and they appeared. Just turned it off, waited a few minutes then turned it on again. Seems to be fine now though... I hope!

Woah, lucky you! lol Very close call.

Bioshock is on 77% after having been going for the best part of 6 hours. You would have thought that Microsoft of all companies would have more bandwidth than god for this kinda thing.

Anyone actually got the Bioshock demo yet? Impressions?

I downloaded it and completed the demo, it's good.

• Aiming feels differnet to other fps (but only had a pistol mostly so difficult to judge)
  • Arts style and attention to detail is amazing
  • not scary at all (thats a good thing for me!)
  • Listening in 5.1 you realise how good the game sounds
  • Not quite matching the hype but it is only a short demo

Good demo, bioshock's story deserves an award. Fighting a big daddy is going to be insane :heh:

P.S it only took me about an hour an a half to download, guess i was just lucky?

Found the Bioshock demo pretty good, kinda short though.

The moments with the little sisters were kinda creepy....

I downloaded the Blue Dragon,Sonic the Hedgehog and Ninety Nine Nights Demo.

Sonic is a big NO NO Shadow but the other 2 are well worth a look. N3 is one of my fav games on the 360 despite alot of people hating it. I love a good hack and slash game, cant wait for Dynasty Warriors Gundam!

Bioshock is really good, it feels like a cross between Condemed and The Little Mermaid. The one thing that struck me in the demo was the water, it actually is amazing.

Bioshock is really good, it feels like a cross between Condemed and The Little Mermaid. The one thing that struck me in the demo was the water, it actually is amazing.

Little Mermaid? :D

Alot of people have said it's like Condenmed, which is good, as that was great.

So I come home after 8 hours work and the download is on 86%. Gee cist.

Damn I just saw the bioshock demo now I need a 360 now there is a humdinger of a problem!

So I come home after 8 hours work and the download is on 86%. Gee cist.

You wanna play Gears tonight Stef?

i thought bioshock was pants to be honest, how OXM gave this 10/10 i dont know.

Visuals were decent, but not gears standard in my book. Why play this when you can play gears?

I had pre-ordered it, but im cancelling that order, wasnt impressed by the gameplay at all.

You wanna play Gears tonight Stef?

Em, yeah I guess. R6v would be better though.