NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

You've just reminded me of this:

20070606.jpg

For existing table top fans like myself, tis a vision of the apocalypse.

I just googled to see what those penny arcade guys look like in real life... oh dear :heh:

lol, I just did the same thing.

They're also insanely successful and popular, do great charity work and probably make enough from merch sales to buy themselves gold plated mansions if the need ever took them.

They're also insanely successful and popular, do great charity work and probably make enough from merch sales to buy themselves gold plated mansions if the need ever took them.

For sure. They are still giant nerds however so my point stands.

For sure. They are still giant nerds however so my point stands.

lol. true say mate. :smile:

To be fair its made by the people who made Max Payne.

No it isn't. The developers of Stranglehold made Psi-Ops. Remedy, the guys behind Max Payne, are currently working on Alan Wake.

I suddenly feel my future lies in creating a web-comic.

No it isn't. The developers of Stranglehold made Psi-Ops. Remedy, the guys behind Max Payne, are currently working on Alan Wake.

Aimless 1

Mr.X 0

And yeah, Aimless is 100% right.

Ah, I thought I smelt a rat, or a fish, or however the expression goes. Anyway, I didn't think Remedy were behind Stranglehold.

Yeeeeah.

Aimless 1

Mr.X 0

And yeah, Aimless is 100% right.

I'm sure on 1up yours thats what they said.

Well then it seems 1UP, being the arrogant idiots that they are, are probably wrong.

Strangehold = Midway, but very much influenced by Remedy's Max Payne 1 & 2.

Played a demo of Beautiful Katamari today. May finally have to get a 360. Will wait until I move into my new house and see if my housemates want to go 1/3s on it. £30 each wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

Played a demo of Beautiful Katamari today. May finally have to get a 360. Will wait until I move into my new house and see if my housemates want to go 1/3s on it. £30 each wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

Eh? How? O_O

Eh? How? O_O

He could of played it at work.

Presuming the how is at the price rather than the demo playing; cash trade in price is around the £90 mark. ;)

I think the how is aimed at the demo being played.

I'm in two minds about Bioshock now. I don't know if I want it.

Dunno, my friend had a demo disk. Not sure where from. Wasn't the standard XBOM (or whatever the official mag is initialised to) as it was in a cardboard sleeve. Might have been something a rep gave him but I think it had Tenchu Z on it too (I know he played it, think it was the same disk) and I believe thats a different company.

Ah well, I'll find out tomorrow (if I remember)

Dunno, my friend had a demo disk. Not sure where from. Wasn't the standard XBOM (or whatever the official mag is initialised to) as it was in a cardboard sleeve. Might have been something a rep gave him but I think it had Tenchu Z on it too (I know he played it, think it was the same disk) and I believe thats a different company.

Ah well, I'll find out tomorrow (if I remember)

Yeah Ash is right in that it is a demo disk, its on this months OXM, they put the demos in cardboard sleeves now. It has Tenchu Z, Katamari, Forza 2 and Overlord on it aswell as loads of vids. I have the disc /mag but I never play on the demos as they usually are on Live plus you get that stupid OXM thing on your gamertag.

Class news Jordan, used to play that on the PC and Dreamcast all the time back in the day!!!

Quake 3 FTW. I remember when its graphics were considered "out of this world"

If only they could come to their senses and put Duke Nukem up, I really would die a happy man.

Haha, yeah. I used to play on the Dreamcast and PC all of the time too. I hope we can get some mods like threewave and OSP for it for download as well.

I don't remember that and i listen to it every week, might of been garnet embarrassing himself as always and shane wasn't there to save his ass

Yeah Ash is right in that it is a demo disk, its on this months OXM, they put the demos in cardboard sleeves now. It has Tenchu Z, Katamari, Forza 2 and Overlord on it aswell as loads of vids. I have the disc /mag but I never play on the demos as they usually are on Live plus you get that stupid OXM thing on your gamertag.

Not now matey, they stopped that after people complained about it.

Aww. Damnit.

I play my 360 on my monitor through VGA which is fine, usually. When I tried to play Halo 2 online however, I get a message saying that VGA is not supported by 50hz games. Funny, seeing as Halo2 should be 60hz too.

Turns out Halo 2 is 50hz but the menu that patches the online isn't so I can't go online. The fix would be to play the the 360 on a normal TV and to get the patch, which would be fine, if I didn't use ethernet. :(

I forgot about this problem until now, when I tried to play Conker and got the same problem but this time as soon as it boots. :(

If I got my small TV down from upstairs, used that to get the update and went back to VGA would that work?

Any ideas/solutions m8s?