NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

OMG BIOSHOCKS OMG YES YES YES.

2%. Demos crawl for me, and the progress gets stuck until I cancel and start again.

In roughly 73 hours I will be playing the GoTY. yay.

What he said! :yay:

Very nice. Still dissapointed with no Assassins Creed demo. It's quite a big demo.

This'll tell me if I really want it, I've been in two minds recently.

Hey nintenchris just looking at the posts.

Awesome, about 5 minutes and 5% done!

ah man i hope mine has not stalled as i am at work and left the machine on background download.

Very nice. Still dissapointed with no Assassins Creed demo. It's quite a big demo.

This'll tell me if I really want it, I've been in two minds recently.

Hey nintenchris just looking at the posts.

Awesome, about 5 minutes and 5% done!

Its taken like an hour for mine to get to 15%!

Already on 28%. Not going bad.

I don't get this background downloading jazz. If I turn off my 360 it will continue to download the demo non?

Already on 28%. Not going bad.

I don't get this background downloading jazz. If I turn off my 360 it will continue to download the demo non?

Yeah just as long as you have made sure you have changed the settings .. then when you turn your 360 off.. the light on the front will continue to flash so you know its still downloading.

10mins = 82% :D

Can you feel the hatred?!

Is it searing your mind?!

Not really but yeah we get your point (unless that really is what is inside).

I don't think I will get one but if the price comes down I might think about it next year.

Probably because about 5 million other people are trying to download the same or similar things at the same time, Microsoft will have only a finite amount of Bandwidth themselves that they have to share out to all their live customers.

Now, if they employed some sort of Torrent system, maybe download speeds would increase quite a bit.

What we need to do is just launch a few nukes at America, leave canada alone, and make it look like Iran did it.

Hmmmmmmm, whose with me?!

What we need to do is just launch a few nukes at America, leave canada alone, and make it look like Iran did it.

*cocks shotgun*

BRING IT ON!

I have stopped downloading it, not even going to attempt to until the rush has died down.

took me 2 hours to get 40%. turned it off now for a bit, will download the rest later.

Good one einstein! Then noone gets any more 360 games evearrr!

Im sorry im just bitted because I cant get a 360 till christmas :(

I'm getting really annoyed at the Marketplace. For the last week, every day I've been trying to get it to download the Stranglehold demo, and every time, it stalls after about half an hour "Cannot Download: Stranglehold Demo" and then I have to restart it. It better not do that with Bioshock.

As long as you leave Alaska alone (It's out of the way anyways...) I'm with ya!

I'm trying my best not to download the Bioshock demo! I'm just going to wait for release! :yay:

Anyone with me???......No??? :D

I think it's so over priced because Microsoft want to make up money lost on each console sold. They have to make it back some how.

Yeah i was thinking that as well.

I've yet to have that in about a year. I am on my second 360 though, but my first one just locked up, no red lights.