NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Seems in game advertising has started.

In Calypso Casin on Rainbow 6 vegas, there's an advert for the new Shoot 'em Up movie coming out this month. Didn't even notice it until someone pointed it out.

Plus on a billboard in another level there was an advert for 50 Cents new album coming out this month.

It has begun.

Seems in game advertising has started.

In Calypso Casin on Rainbow 6 vegas, there's an advert for the new Shoot 'em Up movie coming out this month. Didn't even notice it until someone pointed it out.

Plus on a billboard in another level there was an advert for 50 Cents new album coming out this month.

It has begun.

I think it begun a few years ago m8. I've never experienced it myself though.

Shit, my 360 is stalling more and more often when i'm playing games. Think it's time to start placing beats on when it will die.

Placing beats? I didn't realize we were in the ghetto.

I am ^_^

Figured, you can only play Virtua Tennis 3 for about an hour at a time before the clay courts send your eyes insane, and your reaction time gets weird. Least thats what happens to me :(

Can't believe there was a queue of people wanting to play Gears last night. I'm up for it again tonight if anyone wants to join.

I'll host around 9 or half past ish.

Depends if I'll be on the toilet or not.

Can't believe there was a queue of people wanting to play Gears last night. I'm up for it again tonight if anyone wants to join.

I'll host around 9 or half past ish.

Depends if I'll be on the toilet or not.

Your so hot.

I'm up for it.Target tonight is 5 kills.Least I can say i'm slowly improving.I'll hunt you down and try to kill you Stef.

You mauled me last night :(

Grr I won't play tonight, you need to schedule your games AROUND Heroes.

Aww crap I forgot about Heroes...

Lucky for me I've seen Heroes. There is a Sci Fi +1 isn't there?

Anyway, like last night when it's full it's full.

Except the odd occasion of one person...

Meh.

I played Halo 2 on Vista today on Jimjebus's new computer, it's pretty good though I failed to see the HD aspect as it looked blockier than the original Halo.

Also borrowed R6V off him so I have a couple of days where I can play that.

I put Conker Live and Reloaded on eBay as it doesn't work with VGA and for some unknown reason it has hit £21 with 2 days left. I was just trying to get a couple of pounds.

A Belgian and a German were bidding. Is it hard to get abroad. Or did they get confused when I wrote includes a updated version of Conkers Bad Fur Day. Does he expect an N64 game or will he not pay. The picture clearly shows a Xbox game as the text explains.

Will he get upset when he gets an xbox game. He has no right to really. Poor Belgian.

Lucky for me I've seen Heroes. There is a Sci Fi +1 isn't there?

Anyway, like last night when it's full it's full.

Except the odd occasion of one person...

There is. But its on BBC :p

I put Conker Live and Reloaded on eBay as it doesn't work with VGA and for some unknown reason it has hit £21 with 2 days left. I was just trying to get a couple of pounds.

A Belgian and a German were bidding. Is it hard to get abroad. Or did they get confused when I wrote includes a updated version of Conkers Bad Fur Day. Does he expect an N64 game or will he not pay. The picture clearly shows a Xbox game as the text explains.

Will he get upset when he gets an xbox game. He has no right to really. Poor Belgian.

Point them in my direction if they do, I'd be willing to sell my copy.

If he does then whatever, he should of payed better attention to what he was bidding.

I know I messed up when I use to buy Pokemon cards on eBay years and years ago. But I had to deal. As long as it says clearly and the picture is clear what the auction is about, then its his fault.

Did anyone buy Fatal Fury Special?

< Wants achievements for online since he sucks so bad :(

You think you suck?! I got Fatal Fury but dang is that game hard, I mean, even on Beginner I couldn't even get to the end.

I too would like to nab some of the online achievements.

Nothing can be harder then them last 2 achievments on Streets Of Rage 2... That Hardcore 800,000 one is hard as fuck

I was so close to getting that. Im right at the end of level 7 but with only 1 life I cant beat the hordes of enemies that appear.

Got my Premium 360 back today, took less time than expected now lets see how long this one lasts.

Nothing can be harder then them last 2 achievments on Streets Of Rage 2... That Hardcore 800,000 one is hard as fuck

Completing all 100 levels of Space Giraffe without using a continue.

Completing all 100 levels of Space Giraffe without using a continue.

I finished the tutorial level a few days ago.

Don't think I could handle 100 levels.

PS: I think I'll host a rainbow 6 game tonight, from 9.

Then at 10 / half past a bit of Gears of War. Anyone want to join then go ahead.

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/09/06/cod-4-beta-exploiters-are-being-punished/#comments

Xbox-Scene is reporting that their internal Microsoft source has confirmed with them that over 23,000 consoles have downloaded the the CoD 4 beta via the exploit and that Microsoft is punishing those users. Supposedly, anyone who used this exploit will be banned from Xbox Live for a 24 hour period due to violating the terms of service agreement. In effect, the Live ban is more of a slap on the metaphorical wrist than a full scale Xbox Live ban.

Oh Crap