NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Nope, its my own fault for being a MOH game that isn't MOHAA, the only good one thats ever been made.

This game just has so many bugs, issues, annoyances. I mean, the online isn't even working. You try to connect to the EA servers and you just get an error message.

I told you not to bother :heh:

Anyways whos up for Gears and Vegas tonight?

9pm onwards.

Should've waited for Stranglehold ;)

I'd play, but i'm off to my mate's till l8 tonight.

I've come across something that is really wierd.

When I go to the Arcade tab and leave it over it, it says I have 22 games.

When I go into it it says 1 of 22, but then after a second or two it goes down and down to 1 of 13 games.

I just thought this was really wierd.

Then another thing, I signed out of my main profile and went to sign into another one and there weren't any profiles. Checked the memory and all of them were corrupt..turned it off and on and it was fine.

The first thing still baffles me.

They're all there. The games are all there when I checked the memory.

It was just wierd.

Right, I went to get my 360 from Blockbusters just now. Phoned them on Friday asking them what deals they have, they said Premiums bundled with any game £249.99...thats cool. So I went now, saw the price....£269.99 any game :S I only had £260 in the bank which takes the piss!!!

So I'm going tomorrow morning to Gamestation as they have the same deal, hopefully they aint changed it aswell!!

Mate you should get a Elite for £20 more...

Dont really need an Elite aint got a HD tv, just got a EDTV that does 480p, also short of money....got other things to buy :P

Yeah but the 120gb hard drive and the GPU Heatsink is well worth the little extra, if you hunt around you should be able to get an Elite and a game for £299.

Yeah but the 120gb hard drive and the GPU Heatsink is well worth the little extra, if you hunt around you should be able to get an Elite and a game for £299.

I'll keep that in mind. :)

After finishing Blue Dragon this morning I decided to play through Halo as I finished the 1st 2 books and thought I would give this another go as I have a set pattern of things I want done before number 3 arrives.

I cant believe how short the game is, I remember it being alot longer. I started around 12, stopped for the England match, then carried on and just finished it! Still a great game though. Now I can carry on reading the next 2 books and finish Halo 2 again so im up to speed before the final installment arrives.

Ah, Halo 1. Back when the Covenant were cool. Before all that unpleasant Arbiter-business.

I thought the Arbiter was a fantastic twist to most FPS games. Added more depth to the enemy.

Halo 3 seems to be pretty much 50:50 between Master Chief and the Arbiter (second player on co-op is Arbiter by default).

Halo 1 is an astounding game. It really is.

yeah my favourite game from last gen. It looks a bit shit graphically now though, but its still an excellent game.

If I were to buy a 360 elite... IF... where should I get one from? Ebay has new ones for £280. Play.com has one with Stranglehold and Blue Dragon for £329. I think you might be able to get one with Blue Dragon free at Game, but I'm not sure.

I'm definitely thinking about it, especially if I manage a design sale over the next few days. Would be nice to join the ranks of this thread :D

Oh and what games would I get? Gears of War, right? And I'm interested in Skate. Also some original Xbox titles if there are some must-owns I missed out on last generation....

If you do get one I would suggest you get one from a shop near where you live. If it does get the 3 red lights then you wont have to go far to get a replacement.

£320 from blockbuster, u get blue dragon + Halo 3 on release day.

Games you should get our Bioshock, Gears of War, Condemned, just to name a few.