NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Someone quick, i want a game.

Strangehold or MoH: Airborne.

I prefered the MoH demo however.

Stanglehold as MoH is supposed to be very very short. You can beat a mission in less than half an hour and they are only 7. Just repeating whats in the OXM mag this month :)

I bought MoH :p

I honestly found it far more entertaining and more engaging than the very arcade shooting of Strangehold. Plus, the MP can keep me satisfied.

EDIT: Check your email inboxes people. CoD4 beta keys are out. I got mine, registered it and now i'm awaiting a token.

Beta starts on Monday.

I bought MoH :p

I honestly found it far more entertaining and more engaging than the very arcade shooting of Strangehold. Plus, the MP can keep me satisfied.

EDIT: Check your email inboxes people. CoD4 beta keys are out. I got mine, registered it and now i'm awaiting a token.

Beta starts on Monday.

Yup, got mine aswell...should get my 360 2morrow lolz

New dashboard update has been leaked: http://www.xboxic.com/news/3483

* Compatibility with 3rd party wireless controllers

* Compatibility with messenger pad

* Xbox Live Vision firmware upgrade, sharper image filtering

* Many more Vision Cam settings

* New screensaver settings - when away from Xbox 360, screensaver will play for optional time, before screen goes dark

* New Xbox Live Arcade blade - where you can download, play and learn about Xbox Live Arcade

* Brand new “web based adver-games” flash games which aren’t downloaded, but are playable bite sized games, accessed via new Xbox Live Arcade Blade

* New Screensaver option in Themes and Gamer Pics option in Marketplace blade

* New functionality with Messenger, works with chatpad

* New XNA Game Launcher for those that have the program, new options

* New language, time and date settings

* New “advertising opportunities” in gameplay

* Xvid support

* New “favourites” option via Xbox Live Arcade, can rate according to preference

* IPTV Functionality - support for TiVo like PVR options. Will be able to record TV direct. Options include source by channel, director, actor and distributor

* Filter friends list, will be able to filter friends via games

* New clan support - will be able to launch clan games direct from dashboard, can “fold” friends into new clan category in friends list

* Better translations in settings and other options for Japanese, German and Spanish languages

* New quick option to delete via X Button in memory viewer

* Option for having downloadable In-game content not inform when completed download

* Option for having video content not inform when completed download

* Faster settings for viewing unfinished video content downloads

* New option in Games tab - beta and others, will be launcher for MMO and multiplayer betas

* New option in Marketplace Games tab, search by letter, can be inputted via text pad or console

* Smarter game settings - you can be messaged via publishers about new in-game content for your games

* Picture in picture functionality for DVD Drive and some other updated settings

* Improved USB Keyboard settings

* Improved voice chat settings in game and from dashboard

* Faster response times to Redeem Code settings

* Option to play a Redeemed Code game straight after redeeming code

* Console will now recognise low Hard Drive space, will inform you immediately if can’t download current item, will automatically download next available that is able

* Increased space size for gamerpics and dashboard themes

* Themes can now be animated

* Themes may now have sound effects

* Better slideshow capabilitiesm new options added. New sound effects and integration with Hard Drive/ PC music capable

* New estimated timer for downloads, informing how long download will expect to take

Animated themes sounds awsome, as well as the flash games on th arcade blade.

Vegas tonight anyone?

I'm playing Fenix Friday over at EF but i will be on about 11-11:30 i should imagine.

How comes I couldn't join the Gears game last night? Was it full or something?

How comes I couldn't join the Gears game last night? Was it full or something?

Aye. And Jimjebus wouldn't piss off.

EDIT: I want the parental controls and age thing sorting out for Messenger.

New dashboard update has been leaked: http://www.xboxic.com/news/3483

Animated themes sounds awsome, as well as the flash games on th arcade blade.

Prety sure that exact list was on NeoGAF about a month ago and it was shot down completely.

Xvid? That's like totally awweeesoommmee!!

That is the main reason why that list is considered fake.

According to Nerds who know stuff about stuff, thats not gonna happen so the list is as fake as the Sega games list and the demos after E3 list.

I want a Live Arcade blade though.

DO NOT BUY MEDAL OF HONOR: AIRBOURNE, IT HAS THE WORST HIT DETECTION MODEL I'VE EVER SEEN.

FUCKING EA, YOU *****.

YES, THIS DESERVES CAPS, I'VE BEEN STUCK ON THE FIRST LEVEL ON NORMAL DIFFICULTY FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF DUE TO THIS MOTHERFUCKING POSSIBLITY TO ACTUALLY HIT ANYTHING, BUT THE AI SEEMS TO BE CAPABLE OF EASILY HITTING ME FROM HUNDREDS OF FEET AWAY.

FUCKING WANKERS.

</caps>

From what I've heard it's suppose to be like that or something. You only really get great aiming after the upgrades. So I was told anyway.

From what I've heard it's suppose to be like that or something. You only really get great aiming after the upgrades. So I was told anyway.

So, it's meant to be shit then?

What am I saying, it's EA, of course it's meant to be shit.

DO NOT BUY MEDAL OF HONOR: AIRBOURNE, IT HAS THE WORST HIT DETECTION MODEL I'VE EVER SEEN.

FUCKING EA, YOU *****.

YES, THIS DESERVES CAPS, I'VE BEEN STUCK ON THE FIRST LEVEL ON NORMAL DIFFICULTY FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF DUE TO THIS MOTHERFUCKING POSSIBLITY TO ACTUALLY HIT ANYTHING, BUT THE AI SEEMS TO BE CAPABLE OF EASILY HITTING ME FROM HUNDREDS OF FEET AWAY.

FUCKING WANKERS.

</caps>

BUMRUSH THE COURT!!!!

By that I mean, trying running through the level shooting all the enemies in the face at close range. Then, when your aiming improves, start shooting from range.

I don't know, I haven't played the game. Can you not grind your aiming stat up or does it drop if you die.

BUMRUSH THE COURT!!!!

By that I mean, trying running through the level shooting all the enemies in the face at close range. Then, when your aiming improves, start shooting from range.

I don't know, I haven't played the game. Can you not grind your aiming stat up or does it drop if you die.

It saves at the end of each check point, stats wise. But when you die they reset to those.

I keep getting disk read errors from playing Gears of War. :( I bought it second hand from Gamestation, but the disk is in perfect condition. I lost the receipt, dya think they'll exchange it for me?

FUCKING EA, YOU *****.

FUCKING WANKERS.

</caps>

Are you kidding me? First level is piss (mainly because it explains Italian Blackshirts are shit) I was runnign around all over the place. I only died onece, and that was just luck. I got over 200 kills in the whole level, and upgraded my weapons 4 times inc. fully upgrading my M1 Garand.

2nd Level on the other hand.... yes that is a bit tricky. But i can still blindfire kill tonnes of Nazi skumbags

If not just rent a copy from Blockbusters and swap the disks :smile:

Found the receipt. :)

Urghh this game isn't getting any better.

End of level 5, theres this bridge and with no warning you often get shot with rockets from enemies on the sides of the bridges' gurders.

Its often a 1 hit KO as well, so you have to reset a good few minutes progress back to the checkpoint. I fucking give up with this game, i'm so pissed off with it.

I must have reset a dozen times with no success, swearing my head off because i'm so pissed off at this game.

Nope, its my own fault for being a MOH game that isn't MOHAA, the only good one thats ever been made.

This game just has so many bugs, issues, annoyances. I mean, the online isn't even working. You try to connect to the EA servers and you just get an error message.