NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Ah, I have Bioshock already on the PC, but a great suggestion anyway. If I didn't, I definitely would go with that!

So £320 with Halo 3... when's that out? (I know I could find out really easily but hey). So can you get that Blockbuster 360 with Blue Dragon now, then pick up Halo 3 seperately when it's available?

If you do get one I would suggest you get one from a shop near where you live. If it does get the 3 red lights then you wont have to go far to get a replacement.
3 red lights, that the big 360 crash? There's much less chance of that on an elite though, right?

So £320 with Halo 3... when's that out? (I know I could find out really easily but hey). So can you get that Blockbuster 360 with Blue Dragon now, then pick up Halo 3 seperately when it's available?3 red lights, that the big 360 crash? There's much less chance of that on an elite though, right?

Halo is out in 2 weeks time. Yeah the Elite has a slightly less chance than a normal 360 of getting the lights of doom but it still does happen, best to play it safe :)

There's so many good games it's hard to remember them all. You've got the Arcade titles aswell which are great.

I guess I should pre-order Halo 3 sometime soon aswell...

Only 2 weeks so far but for the first time in a long time I have loads of free time for a couple weeks so basically it broke at the worst time. I tried playing Resi Evil Wii but I can't really be bothered to complete it for the 4th time...

Am I supposed to get e-mail updates about it??

Only 2 weeks so far but for the first time in a long time I have loads of free time for a couple weeks so basically it broke at the worst time. I tried playing Resi Evil Wii but I can't really be bothered to complete it for the 4th time...

Take up Stamp Collecting.

I think I said that the last time someones 360 kicked the bucket. Its going to come back to bite me when mine implodes.

There's so many good games it's hard to remember them all. You've got the Arcade titles aswell which are great.

I guess I should pre-order Halo 3 sometime soon aswell...

I just pre-orderd the Halo 3 Limited Collectors Edition from gameplay... ive been thinking about doing it but never got round to it.

So can you get that Blockbuster 360 with Blue Dragon now, then pick up Halo 3 seperately when it's available?

yer, you keep your receipt, go back on release day and pick up halo 3.

2 n a bit weeks left :)

Yeah I know what you mean. I had a week off in february and mine broke 2 days into it just as I got Crackdown.

Take up Stamp Collecting.

I think I said that the last time someones 360 kicked the bucket. Its going to come back to bite me when mine implodes.

I think I'll stick to watching paint dry! :heh:

Yeah I know what you mean. I had a week off in february and mine broke 2 days into it just as I got Crackdown.

I keep telling myself better now then just after I get PGR4/Assassin's Creed/Mass Effect.

Is there any way to track the repair online? I also can't remember the consoles serial number...if that matters...

I just pre-orderd the Halo 3 Limited Collectors Edition from gameplay... ive been thinking about doing it but never got round to it.

Just did it myself earlier. Got the £40 from Bioshock back today aswell. Forgot about that.

Bought GRAW 2 today. £7 using my credit, why not. The first was good

I keep telling myself better now then just after I get PGR4/Assassin's Creed/Mass Effect.

Just pray that it doesnt happen again. Alot of the ones they send back out have a tendancy to last a couple of months before knacking up again. I think mine lasted 1 month before I had to send it back again.

Just pray that it doesnt happen again. Alot of the ones they send back out have a tendancy to last a couple of months before knacking up again. I think mine lasted 1 month before I had to send it back again.

.....:(

Is it really a high a percentage? What the hell is wrong with Microsoft?! Don't they legally have to make a product recall if failure rates are above 3% or something?...God I'm pissed off...It couldn't of happened just before I went on holiday for a month could it...:mad:

If it can last till around the end of January I'll be happy...relatively...

I've decided i'm not getting Stranglehold straight away for the 360, and getting it for the PC when i get my new one.

They say they will send me the code for the COD4 beta on september 10th, but im still confused! Once I get the code how the hell do I download it? Is there a link on xbox 360 dashboard or something and you put the code in?

Somebody get back to me please

Like if you buy a Live Card, on the marketplace blade there is an option to redeem code. Use that, put in the code from the email.

They say they will send me the code for the COD4 beta on september 10th, but im still confused! Once I get the code how the hell do I download it? Is there a link on xbox 360 dashboard or something and you put the code in?

Somebody get back to me please

i think you type it in at the "redeem code" function. Like you claim points. Then you download the beta like a demo.

Im only speculating though, im still waiting for my code.

I imagine you'll be able to enter a code and get it from the amrketplace blade yeah.

Has anyone ever pre-ordered anything from Gamestation before? If so did it arrive on launch day? I've ordered the Legendary Halo 3, and I'm starting to realize it might not come for a few days.

Has anyone ever pre-ordered anything from Gamestation before? If so did it arrive on launch day? I've ordered the Legendary Halo 3, and I'm starting to realize it might not come for a few days.

gamestation website fails at life.

I had to wait like 2 weeks for my 360

Lol, you spent two weeks looking out the window. :heh:

Really? Crap. I better cancel it, anyone know a good place online?