NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Found myself addicted to COD4 again! Such a good game, lots of people still play it online which is great :) After a bit of practice I'm kicking ass again! Definitely helps bond with the uni lads!

Well the tossers at MS wont repair my 360 for free because its been registered under my friends name first so they say the warrenty wont count. They also wouldnt let me give it to him for him to return it so looks like its just going in the bin.

That's ridiculous, the warranty doesn't say it's voided if the console is leant to someone else, just say you borrowed it off him, and have him fill out the form on the website and print off a UPS label.

Did you talk to MS on the phone? From what I can tell, that's never a good idea. People are always complaining about being screwed over by MS customer support over the phone, but anyone who uses the simple clicks of the website as a returns procedure never has a problem.

Apparently there is now a note with the account saying the console is second hand so the warranty is void.

I tried online but got an error and it just told me to ring up.

Im gonna get my mate to ring up later when hes around and if the note comes up i'll just get him to argue that its not and we'll see what happens.

Wow.

Basically been attempting to download the update since 12. Its gotten as far as its got on this attempt though.

http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/3-/245082/2-/Promo.html

Far Cry 2, £17.99

The Force Unleashed, £17.99

Midnight Club: LA, £17.99

The Last Remnant, £17.99

GTAIV, £17.99

Shawn White, £17.99

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3, £14.99 (PC Version)

Manhunt 2, £17.99 (Wii)

Bioshock, £17.99 (PS3)

Also, the Rock Band drum kit is now only £49.99 on play.com

Woohoo just got the Oyster-Meister achievement in Hexic HD.

Just felt like bragging.

Just felt like bragging.

You aint bragging until you got the Big Cheese of the South Seas achievement.

And then you aint awesome until you got the Grand Pearl Pooh-Bah achievement. If anyone gets those I'll call them my god.

Lol. Oyster-Meister - Acquired 9/10/2006:indeed:

Just felt like bragging.

15G FTW :heh: now make 3 and put em together ;)

15G FTW :heh: now make 3 and put em together ;)

I´m gonna go do that real quick, right after I finish scratching me neck with my ankles

http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/3-/245082/2-/Promo.html

Far Cry 2, £17.99

The Force Unleashed, £17.99

Midnight Club: LA, £17.99

The Last Remnant, £17.99

GTAIV, £17.99

Shawn White, £17.99

Thanks for that I would've missed out on that great deal for The Last Remnant now there's no excuse for not trying it out at least. : peace:

I've heard good things about it despite the poor reviews, Gametrailers gave it a 8.0 and they're usually spot on.

Also I personally enjoyed Infinite Undiscovery despite some of the reviews, this gen of JRPG's have had some unfair reviews so far.

Far Cry gone off that list aswell, a Wii's a tenner cheaper tho :P

I'm annoyed. The HDMI port on the 360 has decided to stop working. I thought it was the cable, but after testing it on the Blu-Ray found out it wasn't that. The AV cable still works, but i can't play with a picture looking that crap. Its all blocky and stuff.

Edit: Seems ok now, for some reason has decided to work.

Is it worth me buying GTA4 at £18? I kinda liked the original, and the second(like original originals) even though I sucked at them, not really played any since but I imagine they've changed quite alot lol. Would anyone recommend it, and why?

It's definitely worth that price! Just because you get so much game for your money

Check out your local Blockbuster, it's in the 2 games for £18 deal there, or it's £12.99 on its own, its preowned though obviously.

I bought GTA4 from PLAY....can't wait to start playin it! have to wait for the christmas hols since I'm at uni right now....was sooo tempted to get Far Cry 2 but decided not to.....student budget lol

was sooo tempted to get Far Cry 2 but decided not to.....student budget lol

Unless you want an awful driving game with some half-decent FPS sections then don't bother.

It's definitely worth that price! Just because you get so much game for your money

Check out your local Blockbuster, it's in the 2 games for £18 deal there, or it's £12.99 on its own, its preowned though obviously.

Wow, thanks for the heads up! I'm gonna run down there and check it out now, cos I was gonna buy it off play anyway, so if I can get 2 games for the same price I think I might as well!!

EDIT:Not got it yet, couldn't decide what else to get with it. Probs gonna go back with someone I think...

I don't wanna play any more games for a bit, cos I've got an impressive little cycle on my gamerbar sig at the mo :heh:

If you say so :heh:

Boosted my GW2 score on Sequence by about 20 million points up to 77 million points and managed to simultaneously get the Game Over achievement that has been bugging me for ages now! :D

Also been playing tons of BK today, god what a game, absolute classic. Just completed Freezeezy Peak :D