Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's ridiculous, the warranty doesn't say it's voided if the console is leant to someone else, just say you borrowed it off him, and have him fill out the form on the website and print off a UPS label.

Did you talk to MS on the phone? From what I can tell, that's never a good idea. People are always complaining about being screwed over by MS customer support over the phone, but anyone who uses the simple clicks of the website as a returns procedure never has a problem.

Apparently there is now a note with the account saying the console is second hand so the warranty is void.

I tried online but got an error and it just told me to ring up.

Im gonna get my mate to ring up later when hes around and if the note comes up i'll just get him to argue that its not and we'll see what happens.

http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/3-/245082/2-/Promo.html

Far Cry 2, £17.99

The Force Unleashed, £17.99

Midnight Club: LA, £17.99

The Last Remnant, £17.99

GTAIV, £17.99

Shawn White, £17.99

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3, £14.99 (PC Version)

Manhunt 2, £17.99 (Wii)

Bioshock, £17.99 (PS3)

Also, the Rock Band drum kit is now only £49.99 on play.com

Guest Stefkov
Woohoo just got the Oyster-Meister achievement in Hexic HD.

Just felt like bragging.

You aint bragging until you got the Big Cheese of the South Seas achievement.

And then you aint awesome until you got the Grand Pearl Pooh-Bah achievement. If anyone gets those I'll call them my god.

Lol. Oyster-Meister - Acquired 9/10/2006:indeed:

http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/3-/245082/2-/Promo.html

Far Cry 2, £17.99

The Force Unleashed, £17.99

Midnight Club: LA, £17.99

The Last Remnant, £17.99

GTAIV, £17.99

Shawn White, £17.99

Thanks for that I would've missed out on that great deal for The Last Remnant now there's no excuse for not trying it out at least. : peace:

I've heard good things about it despite the poor reviews, Gametrailers gave it a 8.0 and they're usually spot on.

Also I personally enjoyed Infinite Undiscovery despite some of the reviews, this gen of JRPG's have had some unfair reviews so far.

I'm annoyed. The HDMI port on the 360 has decided to stop working. I thought it was the cable, but after testing it on the Blu-Ray found out it wasn't that. The AV cable still works, but i can't play with a picture looking that crap. Its all blocky and stuff.

Edit: Seems ok now, for some reason has decided to work.

Is it worth me buying GTA4 at £18? I kinda liked the original, and the second(like original originals) even though I sucked at them, not really played any since but I imagine they've changed quite alot lol. Would anyone recommend it, and why?

It's definitely worth that price! Just because you get so much game for your money

Check out your local Blockbuster, it's in the 2 games for £18 deal there, or it's £12.99 on its own, its preowned though obviously.

Wow, thanks for the heads up! I'm gonna run down there and check it out now, cos I was gonna buy it off play anyway, so if I can get 2 games for the same price I think I might as well!!

EDIT:Not got it yet, couldn't decide what else to get with it. Probs gonna go back with someone I think...

If you say so :heh:

Boosted my GW2 score on Sequence by about 20 million points up to 77 million points and managed to simultaneously get the Game Over achievement that has been bugging me for ages now! :D

Also been playing tons of BK today, god what a game, absolute classic. Just completed Freezeezy Peak :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!