NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

dont bring that stupid RRoD back up again....

And halo wars looks quite cool, hope they send out a demo before its out though. Dunno if ima get it, C&C RA 3 probly much better than it :/

wens it set for release?

So the RRoD issue, is that still an issue on the newer Xbox 360's?

Yeah but not as bad.

OK I have a question. If you have an HDTV and you're playing your Xbox 360 through any HD resolution (720p, 1080i etc) your TV is in PAL 60Hz mode right?

I've just tried to play 'Hitman: Blood Money' on my 360 and it keeps telling me that the game does not run in PAL 50Hz and that I have to change my Console Settings to 60Hz mode. There is no option to change Hz (as far as I can see) and I just tried DOA 4 (which also says on the box '60 Hz only') and it runs perfectly so does anyone know what could be wrong? Got a new 360 in June and this is the first time I've even put the Hitman disc in the machine and it just won't run. I'm using an HDMI cable if that helps?:confused: :confused: :confused:

I know how to fix that, I'm on an iPhone so hard to have a look but if you haven't got it sorted by later on I'll post again.

Google Hitman 360 50hz and you should find the solution.

plug ur 360 in via scart, change it to 60hz, then plug bak in ur HD. ;)

I knew it was something pretty simple. It's daft that you have to do this, you would have thought they could have patched it at some point.

What the hell, I just bought Brothers in Arms and every time I load the game up it signs me out and I can't sign in again!!

I've just seen I got an email from Miscrosoft saying ta for upgrading to Gold, here's 5 free games.

3D mini golf, big board games, E4, Small Arms, Street Fighter 2.

Wtf. I've been on gold..2 years now?

I have a Small Arms code if anyone wants. - It's gone. -

Just checked. I have a SF II HF code if anyone wants. gonegonelol

Send a pm if you want either or both.

After years of being on sale you'd have thought they could have resolved the Ring by now, ah well, I guess it's not my problem because I have a PS3. Ho hum.

Having faster loading times for Banjo was nice, but not worth the HDD space that I need. Especially as I won't have access to good internet and would rather have the few Xbox Originals in case I feel like playing them (surprisingly, I discovered that Ninja Gaiden Black is back on the marketplace...and that Microsoft have forgotten to remove it from my account after they refunded me the full price of the game).

Thanks to all of you who helped me with my problem with Hitman!

I did indeed have to plug my 360 into my TV with an RGB SCART lead and change the bloody setting to PAL60 and then plug my HDMI back in to play it. All is well now.:heh:

It happened to me before, and eventually after just charging while using it and charging over night etc. it regained it's charge.

Woo! This worked and now both of my controllers are rechargeably wireless again! Thanks for the tip guys! : peace:

last two days my 360 just been freezing. today it happens every 5mins so I cant do anything. I was expecting red lights but nothing yet.

before red lights would just show with no warning. Is this a red light problem or something else?

This damn freezing is killing me..

Has anyone played The Last Remnant? I saw Domstercool getting a review copy or something and it perked up my interest in it. I like these sorts of games, graphics look good. No reviews or anything anywhere else though. Don't really want to waste money if its another infinite undiscovery (i.e. major let down) :)

Anyone?

Has anyone played The Last Remnant? I saw Domstercool getting a review copy or something and it perked up my interest in it. I like these sorts of games, graphics look good. No reviews or anything anywhere else though. Don't really want to waste money if its another infinite undiscovery (i.e. major let down) :)

Anyone?

I'll play this weekend and let ya know!:smile:

Anyone?

I played it for about 20 minutes just to see what it is about before continuing on Ranger 2. You shouldn't take this very seriously, but Infinite Undiscovery was the first thing that came to mind(I didn't like it either). Only played two battles, but the battle system seemed very complicated and untraditional. You are supposed to combine characters into larger groups that share stats and command action. You will have to control several of those groups in a battle. The very first battle I played I had control of four-five groups. Who attacks who when is important appearently and the groups will change positions on the battlefield as the match goes on.

Platform holder claims victory as it boasts of generating ‘double’ rival's UK sales since September

After revealing that Xbox 360 had topped the seven million sales mark in Europe, Microsoft has claimed that the console is outselling PS3 – both in the UK and across the continent.

The firm told MCV this week that the combination of Xbox 360’s September price cut and blanket Q4 marketing had helped the console begin to beat PS3 in European “swing states” in which it had traditionally struggled.

September’s price drop saw the 360 Arcade SKU reduced to just £129.99, and it’s mid-range 60GB Pro cut to £169.99. The Xbox 360 Elite, which comes with a 120GB hard drive, was dropped to £229.99.

European interactive entertainment boss Chris Lewis told MCV: “We don’t fixate on the competition, but it’s a very important bellwether of our success.

In the UK, we’ve sold more than double PS3’s volume since the price drop in September.

“I would call out our success in the Mediterranean countries in the last few weeks as a genuine step change from where we’ve been. The investment we’ve made in the right campaigns, the right price point and content that truly appeals to those markets.

“In Italy, we were double PS3’s sales last week. In France and Germany we are at or better than PS3 consistently now. We dominate in Russia and the Nordic countries and in Spain – a traditional Sony stronghold – we’re now outselling PS3. It bodes incredibly well for our Christmas prospects."

MVC

^ even still, the 360 and the PS3 are virtually neck and neck for sales in Europe so it's not much of a boasting right. Ok, a few weeks of inflated consumer purchasing due to price drops but it'll all level out eventually.

anyone know if UPS do deliveries on saturdays? if they do i may get my 360 tomorrow as its status has been changed to "in transit" now.

As anyone had framerate issues playing Prince of Persia: Sands on time?

I´m playing it off the original Xbox disc and fights with more then 3 enemies on the screen is starting to be really choppy for me.

Ive been playing Naruto: Broken Bond recently and its pretty dire. Like the first 360 Naruto game they miss alot of stuff out yet they are quite happy to give you filler mission after filler mission. All I want to do is unleash the rasengan let right and centre but instead I have to go collect fireworks and flowers!

Ridiculously, I can't play my Xbox right now. Recovered my gamertag to my friends console yesterday, went to get it back onto mine just now and the server is down. So I can't access my save files, so I can't coninute my game.

Flaw in the system much.

Mircosoft did a major error with the xbox.com marketplace by letting folks just press the download button without buying anything at all.

Mircosoft are fixing it now by turning the download points as 99999.

Here is the boards that found out about it.

Ridiculously, I can't play my Xbox right now. Recovered my gamertag to my friends console yesterday, went to get it back onto mine just now and the server is down. So I can't access my save files, so I can't coninute my game.

Flaw in the system much.

the system has been taken down because of the major error mircosoft did with the xbox.com.

Mircosoft did a major error with the xbox.com marketplace by letting folks just press the download button without buying anything at all.

Mircosoft are fixing it now by turning the download points as 99999.

Here is the boards that found out about it.

the system has been taken down because of the major error mircosoft did with the xbox.com.

Thats a pitty i didn't get anything for free. Oh well, least i bought banjo-kazooie on general sale coz of the website, hehe.