NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Been at uni and my internet connection is complete bollocks.

I've missed it more than I thought.

Mate same here! Just came back from Uni today and played at least 2 and a half hours of FEAR and finally finished it! It felt so good to play the 360 again! Now gonna start GOW2 with my best mate as well as GTA4!

I recently bought the new Prince of Persia from play.com for £20 and so far it's been a very good game. Graphically it's beautiful. Storywise it seems quite good. I like how everything is so smooth. From the wall climbing to the sword fights. Also how you can stand still, press LT and talk with Elika with the camera sometimes making it look like a cutscene.

Although I do feel as if the story is really quickly paced. I don't know if it's good or bad yet. First I'm following a girl, then I'm escaping from guards, then I'm running into a building for some reason, then escaping it, then going to these places to do something to the land whilst fending off some demon type creatures. All of this within about 2 or so hours. Then going to the next area to do the same.

The only thing that's breaking up the quickness of the story is having to go over the whole 'level' again to get the light orbs.

Just started playing GTA4 and i gotta say i'm enjoying it ya know! I've never been a fan of the GTA series before but so far so good!

The demo has nothing on the game, especially since it stops letting you play the moment things get interesting.

But it´s one of those games that are more fun played with someone else and there´s no local co-op so sucks for that.

I don't know, I loved the crackdown demo so much I bought the game based purely on that

Apologies if this has been asked before, but is there a way of removing games from you achievements list if they are arcade demo's that you haven't purchased?

yeah you go to your gamercard, then your games list and it lets you remove any games you have 0 gamerscore on

See I'm the opposite, I can't get xbox live until I go back to uni..with lovely wired connection!

I hate this dashboard..I want the new one now. Although I managed to knock my xbox today after having it two days and burn/scratch my fable 2 disc I'd bought an hour early...nobody ever told me that >.< thank god gamestation took it back.

See I'm the opposite, I can't get xbox live until I go back to uni..with lovely wired connection!

I hate this dashboard..I want the new one now. Although I managed to knock my xbox today after having it two days and burn/scratch my fable 2 disc I'd bought an hour early...nobody ever told me that >.< thank god gamestation took it back.

Be sure to add me when you get online ^^

To be honest although I like the new dashboard, I'm finding it unintuitive and slower to navigate.

I've been made to wait until today but been playing some Left4Dead and Gears 2. Both effing amazing.

Be sure to add me when you get online ^^

To be honest although I like the new dashboard, I'm finding it unintuitive and slower to navigate.

That'd be awesome, I'm currently trying to figure out what games to get my mits on...made me realise just how many games there are..

Why in the world do I need to call Microsoft to end gold subscription? It would be so much easier if I could do it myself from the account on the 360.

Just found out I have been paying for it for two extra months. Only bought for one month because of Fable.

Why in the world do I need to call Microsoft to end gold subscription? It would be so much easier if I could do it myself from the account on the 360.

Just found out I have been paying for it for two extra months. Only bought for one month because of Fable.

Yeah that really annoys me, it should be possible either through the dashboard of via xbox.com tbh!

I have no one from N-E on my friends list, I should probably go through and add some of you none of my irl friends play online :heh:

Whats the cheapest way to get microsoft points? Can you buy arcade games straight up with a debit/credit card or would i need to buy more points than i need even if i only want 1 game?

This be the cheapest way...

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/3514596/Xbox-Live-4200-Points-Card/Product.html

4200 points card, generally if you buy M$ points through your 360 with your credit card the rate is about £20 = 2000 points so thats £1 per 100 points, but if you take that link I posted, on Play their 4200 points cards are £32.99 so it pays to buy them in bulk, unfortunately they are out of stock atm but thats your best bet, either that or finding two 2100 points cards really cheaply. :heh:

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/3514596/Xbox-Live-4200-Points-Card/Product.html

4200 points card, generally if you buy M$ points through your 360 with your credit card the rate is about £20 = 2000 points so thats £1 per 100 points, but if you take that link I posted, on Play their 4200 points cards are £32.99 so it pays to buy them in bulk, unfortunately they are out of stock atm but thats your best bet, either that or finding two 2100 points cards really cheaply. :heh:

Amazon have them in stock at the same price :)

Let me know what sonic unleashed is like. The last sonic game I bought nearly made me cry it was that bad..

Let me know what sonic unleashed is like. The last sonic game I bought nearly made me cry it was that bad..

The HUB world structure thing is awful and very confusing. However, the Warehog levels are good fun and the Sonic levels are amazing.

Amazon have them in stock at the same price :)

Cheers guys but i already got some today. 4200 points from hmv for £35 but used student discount so got them for £31.50 :)

Just out of interest does anyone know if downloaded Xbox originals work with a VGA cable? When I try to play some from the original xbox discs they don't :(

Just out of interest does anyone know if downloaded Xbox originals work with a VGA cable? When I try to play some from the original xbox discs they don't :(

In this instance you must first connect your Xbox 360 to your HDTV via a component cable, then insert the xbox disc, the game will update, now you can use it with your VGA cable on your monitor. :)

My Dad bought the 120GB with the transfer cable for his 360 and we tried to transfer data from his 60GB HDD but it kept saying to insert the original drive which is already in, and it wouldn't transfer. So we gave up on that and tried to transfer data from his 20GB (different 360) to the 60GB, and when we tried that it wouldn't recognise that it was plugged in.

So can you not transfer 60 to 120 or 20 to 60 or is something wrong?