N-Europe

Bleach my face, I've just been spat on ¬_¬

Domstercool

Some left winged punk spat at me because I did not give him money even though I am rich capitalistic bastard according to him. Well it was a bad idea - my friend drove over his foot with the car for that and I slapped him a few times to teach him some manners. I know this is not the most intelligent approach to solve problems but he and his friends just pushed the line a few days ago my sister and taking her wallet.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what we get, i really don;t get how such a small, weak little fag can walk around, acting hard.

Its all about confidence, you feel untouchable when your with a group that you know will gladly get in a fight to protect you.

I taught some dude last year that when you think your tough, your most probably not. He started on me when he was with a group, I backed off because its not the wisest move to get in a fight when its 1 against 5 or 6. so when he was on his own and he was still starting, I hit him and he cried.

Gang culture, I love it but these wannabe's just make it seem so crap.

At my work place, we have the worst things ever, cockroaches in lettuce and rotten bananas, its worse then a god damn market, and basically

one time the sabrewatch guards caught some iraqy dude, and john McClane had him in a headlock, and the manager told him to let him go, so he kept looking at the iraqy, and the iraqy pissed himself.

but man, you should of gave that girl a wedgie, or chokeslam

john McClane - DIE HARD rules :)

man peeps like that deserve to be locked up and sent to a phyciatrist as theres something wrong with them...you didnt touch her and he says you would prob hit ur girlfriend if you had one how immature is that...and its a grown man for gods sake. This country blows :P :)

i just can add to the previously said comments: well reacted. i'm like you a little bit passive, i'd rather run away than beat someone. but then again, i never lost a tooth or had a broken nose, like some of my friends have. yeah. i know. i'm no real man.

Guest Jordan

Tough break Dom, i heard all about this before you posted the thread... but i felt like posting it anyway.

I know Dom, he's not a guy who would go crazy or hit someone he's way too awesome for that.

I would have spat back in hers if she had done that to me. Obviously not gunna be the same toxic mess that just came out of her mouth, but, no way am I gunna get spat on without doing anything back and I obviously can't hit her so it's the only answer I'm afraid.

Dom, you should have showed your supreme-ness and said "don't mess with me, sucka! I AM DOM.. I IMPORT RPGS! Don't make me go all Suikoden on your arse!"

Im gonna go to the country side, level up, and when i get bkac at lvl 21 you'd better not be here!

Im gonna go to the country side, level up, and when i get bkac at lvl 21 you'd better not be here!

Hahaha!

Evil Chav has appeared.

Fight <---

Pkmn

Item

Run

Scratch

Tail whip

Metronome <------

Hydropump

Dommie used Kick arse.

It was very effective.

Evil Chav's name was taken!

That's disgusting spitting on your face.Good thing you didn't result in violence though.There's a lot of midgets in my school thinking they're the strongest around.You can't do anything when there is a groupd because you'll basically get wrecked unless your good at martial arts.When there by themself there pathetically weak

Some left winged punk spat at me because I did not give him money even though I am rich capitalistic bastard according to him. Well it was a bad idea - my friend drove over his foot with the car for that and I slapped him a few times to teach him some manners. I know this is not the most intelligent approach to solve problems but he and his friends just pushed the line a few days ago my sister and taking her wallet.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

you are my hero of the week seriously dude that fukin rocks:yay: :yay: :yay:

this is why every one should learn akido the art of salpping some one around with maximum pain without a trace brilliant

i dont think people should go around kickin the crap out of each other but if you step that line that ass is mine:mad:

so for thoes whom are law obiding basicly not scally spitting theiving scruffy punks............you have nothing to worrie about but for thoes who want to step to the dark side :shakehead well you chose the wrong punk and you just made my day:yay:

bow down to system error:bowdown:

dabookermans got the right idea

There's no sercurity at our shop, heh.

Heh I caught another shoplifter trying to nick meat earlier evening yesterday, he just put it back and went off.

*Goes back to become a Journeyman in Guitar Hero playing*

What is wrong with shoplifters round your area? Who the hell steals meat?

What is wrong with shoplifters round your area? Who the hell steals meat?

hungry people steal meat it means they are doing this to survive as the people who steal things like cans of coke and bassicly anything you can stick a pound to are more in it for the fun of it as they could probabley pay for it themselves.

but meat theives are broke too the bone with not a pot to piss in

or their about to take it to a pub and sell it for cheap to get some crack

I say well done to Dom, I would have probably lost it and smacked her, even though i'm against violence s much as I can be(God knows how many fights i've broken up in school). You could have grabbed her, and gotten her nicked for assault (her spitting on you is assault) and shop-lifting, if she says you grabbed her, it was in self-defence.