N-Europe

PS3 screens

DiemetriX

the main character looks cool but looks like it could be done on the xbox

Yeah....They are VERY XBox-y....unless these screens are like the equivilent to the 1st Starfox Assault screens and videos we saw then this is poor (not that graphics mean everything, but y'know...)

10428_untoldL_2.jpg

This is the only picture that looks good IMO, looks quite 'Shrek-like',

Quite nice leaves/grass textures on the ground, good draw distance, very nice lighting and shadows etc...

It doesn't looks any better than Kameo on the 360 though!

and some of the pictures look no better than GC or Xbox games!

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE REALTIME KILLZONE BEAUTY WE SAW AT LAST YEAR'S E3? WHERE IS MY PRIZE?

Incase you were locked in a box just after last year's E3, those weren't running on a PS3, and they wern't gameplay...

Back on topic:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It appears Nintendo has little to fear on the subject of being flattened this coming generation when it comes to graphics.

But, for the sake of my Final Fantasy mad friend, I hope they get better...

Guest Jordan
What are you talking about? Sony themselves said they were real.

Sony talk shit, its obvious. It was totally pre-rendered and Sony are the only ones not to say so.

people are gunna fork out £400+ (or so they say) for a console that can do that :S what in the hell i had high hopes for the graphics on the PS3 since the blu-ray and procescor and what not....meh is the best justification thou.......MEH!

may be early build thou and they will do a shine up on the graphics on a later stage