Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the last film you saw

Katie

Just watched District 9 yesterday, had no idea what it was going to be about so it was quite interesting! A great and fresh approach to a movie, with a lot of great moments, 8/10.

I forgot to rate this a couple of weeks ago:

Up. The worst Pixar movie by far, excluding Cars which I haven't watched. 4/10.

I forgot to rate this a couple of weeks ago:

Up. The worst Pixar movie by far, excluding Cars which I haven't watched. 4/10.

Hahahaha, that's a good joke...wait...you're joking...right? :hmm:

Up is fantastic! The first ten minutes was utter brilliance for me. The worst Pixar movie IS Cars, lol. It's a good movie but Pixar have done a LOT better.

Indeed. Although I know he recently went to Disneyland and it was released in France ages ago so maybe...

Regardless, I want to know what he thought was so bad about it :p

(and Cars isn't that bad but it is the most bubblegum of the Pixar films)

Saw it on our France trip, yes. I just didn't find the characters likeable, the film seemed to have a beginning and an end and no middle. It seemed to reach the final act in about 20 minutes and then spend an hour messing about. Also all the funniest moments were in the trailer :/

Isn't "Brugge" dutch?

I was there like a month or so ago (yours is quite a nice country, btw), and all the signs said Bruges. But you should know better than me, either way. : peace:

Brugge is Dutch yes, which is what they speak there. =P

I take it the signs say Bruges to help all the tourists who would otherwise get lost. :wink:

Quite wanna see Zombieland.

Watched 10 Things I Hate About You last night. Have to admit I rather enjoyed it. But then Heath and Gordon-Levit are both in it.

That sounded quite gay.

7 / 10

It's a pr0 film, stop focussing on the blokes you queer and move to the tasty ladies. You've got Alex Mack for starters.