N-Europe

Rate the last film you saw

Katie

2 thirds of Legally Blonde 2.

Seen it a few times before. I enjoyed it mildly before I realised that it's Elle that the girl who lives with me is inspired by, and gets all her affectations from.

Makes me a little bit sick to watch. Though Reese Witherspoon has such a crisp voice to listen to, and is cute.

Film is a bit silly/I'm not rating it.

point break

reeves at his finest. totaly outragous, over the top and superbly manly. noticed dr cox out side of scrubs is still dr cox.

7/10

star trek

cheesy, over the top and utterly abserd.

what more do you want in your block busters? its no citizen kane, its just an enjoyable action adventure. really good fun, a possible addition to my blu ray collection when it comes out.

8/10

2/18?!

Albeit it a dodgy complete number, your rating is amazingly flawed.

Zombie Strippers

Horror movie with a few comedy moments in it. Very good if not taken seriously and the girls were HOT!

7/10

I concur, much more entertaining than Airplane! [Call the police you fuckers, it would make for better humour], but Jenna Jameson looked well skinny, we didn't think it was her when we watched it.

Well, it does contain one of the, if not "the" most humorous line of all time, so...

Which line? There are so many to choose from on Mahs.

noticed dr cox out side of scrubs is still dr cox.

Check him out in The Rock, he turns into a right whiny bitch as Connery knocks seven shades of shit out of him.

MOVING ON!

Hot Fuzz

Much better than Shawn Of The Dead. Well, pretty much anything with Timothy Dalton in equals unprecendented win.

Eight Shabba's

shabba.jpgshabba.jpgshabba.jpgshabba.jpg

shabba.jpgshabba.jpgshabba.jpgshabba.jpg

Pineapple Express

I thought this was going to be bad but watched it anyway because I like Seth and his other films. It was actually alright, it had some pretty funny bits and was just basically stupid & funny throughout.

Pineapple Express

I thought this was going to be bad but watched it anyway because I like Seth and his other films. It was actually alright, it had some pretty funny bits and was just basically stupid & funny throughout.

i love the film for its stupidity. the "thug life" line still makes me and my mate crack up.

Hannah Montana: The Movie

....Pop it, lock it, polka-dot it, country-fi it, hip-hop it.

Was a suprisingly good laugh. I was in a fits a few times throughout the movie, though the kids in the cinema didn't seemed amused at the moments we were laughing at which made me giggle even more. At one point, one of the kids burst out laughing, because Han and I were laughing so much, which I loved.

Anyway. Cliche story, cliche ending and some hilariously cringeworthy moments in places. But, it was damn fun and genuinely sweet in places. Plus, I do love a couple of the songs, especially Hoedown Throwdown and Don't Walk Away.

Enjoyable/10.

Richter...

Of which is completed

"See you at the Party Richter".

Anywho, moving on nicely now

Independence Day

Stars Will Smith, Bill Pullman and Jeff Goldblum. Darn good movie, enough said to be fair.

10/10