N-Europe

Rate the last film you saw

Katie

The Bourne Ultimatum

9.5/10 - Brilliant film. There was only 1 scene (and that was a romantic/emotional scene anyway) that suffered a little too much of the shakey camera thingybob which was making me feel dizzy.

Other than that, the film was freakin awesome. Loved it. Matt Damon FTW.

The Bourne Ultimatum

Great, smart and fast paced.

Shakey cam makes an unwelcome return, the direction seems to create a film that seems more like a long tv episode than a film.

However, the story and it's resolution really make up for anything else, Jason Bourne was a great character and story and I'm glad I've experienced it.

On it's own I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it, as a trilogy, it's fucking awesome. 9/10

Superbad

Pretty much brilliant, doesn't quite live up to the hype, but that was never going to happen anyway what with all the praise thrown at it. It's still one of the best comedies of recent years and will no doubt make Michael Cera into a household name, which is a position he is certainly deserving of. Seth and Evan have great chemistry and some fantastic scenes take place between the two of them, but the film wouldn't be nearly as good as it is without the fantastic supporting characters, who provide many of the laugh out loud moments.

Really, really good.

8/10

v for vendeta

6.5/10

not a bad film, but hardly great. felt like a dumbed down 1984 in places. the story wasnt badly written, but id say it had pacing issues. as for V himself. his entrence talking primerily in words being with V says it all. nice scene with knives mind.

shooter.

7.5/10

re watched it last night after a bit of booze. gotta say, its exactly what it promises, a balls out action afair aimed squarly at men. not weighed down with romantic subplots, nor are its polotics subtle. from start to finnish the lead plays a hard man with a heart a sprikeling of one liners, and the obligitory side kick. its not winning an oscar, best enjoyed with a cold pint and a few mates.

and the bard, your transformers reveiw is fair. im trying to think of a sound for astonished disserpointement.

v for vendeta

6.5/10

not a bad film, but hardly great. felt like a dumbed down 1984 in places. the story wasnt badly written, but id say it had pacing issues. as for V himself. his entrence talking primerily in words being with V says it all. nice scene with knives mind.

Ah HAHA it boggles the mind it really does:(

Really? I know it can be dodgy but hardly 4/10?

It made no sense. Also, all, and I mean all of the character interaction was so laughable that it made me wince every time they uttered their cheesy, stereotypical dialogue. Action wasn't as good as I expected it to be either.

It made no sense. Also, all, and I mean all of the character interaction was so laughable that it made me wince every time they uttered their cheesy, stereotypical dialogue. Action wasn't as good as I expected it to be either.

Well you were never going to go to see tranformers to see HUMANS really. I mean i agree with what you are saying but I can over-look that.

I loved the action though. hm

Well I for one think it really, really is as good as i think it is! and I think it's absolutely awesome!!

Thank you:)

but it's so....it's like Diet Coke. You need to read the book to understand, but the film is so comparatively shallow and full of wachowski tainted wankery that I find myself listlessly unimpressed by the merest comparison.

I didn't read the book and i understand the film easily. What's there to NOT understand. the film is far from shallow... shallow to me is like transporter. A film that makes your mind go numb cause you don't have to think. V was a film but perhaps over the top special affects but everything about it was great.

Ha just there for a second it might have looked like I know what i was fucking talking about:)