Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

Hero-of-Time

Sold one batch at turnip exchange for 580 something. I have one batch more I can sell here for better than 500 :p

Some of the entry fees on that site is kinda dumb. One requires 3x99k before selling. Not only can you not arrive with a full inventory of turnips(two slots has to be reserved for money bags) but he can boot you of the island after you dumped the money and before you sell.

After this week, I need one more week to reach the miles milestone of 10mil in turnips,  but I will still buy a batch every week, but maybe not a full one so I don't have to dump the entire inventory every time.

Edited by Tales
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tales said:

Sold one batch at turnip exchange for 580 something. I have one batch more I can sell here for better than 500 :p

Some of the entry fees on that site is kinda dumb. One requires 3x99k before selling. Not only can you not arrive with a full inventory of turnips(two slots has to be reserved for money bags) but he can boot you of the island after you dumped the money and before you sell.

After this week, I need one more week to reach the miles milestone of 10mil in turnips,  but I will still buy a batch every week, but maybe not a full one so I don't have to dump the entire inventory every time.

Yeah i find the whole entry fee thing a bit nasty to be honest. Put up a desired items list, say tips are welcome, and if you have a high price people will give you stuff as thanks. Maybe it's me being cheap, but i'm not paying to get onto an island. Have some community spirit and help people out, and then you get the same hospitality back. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tales said:

Honestly, the whole thing is disgusting. I see people are also requesting real cash paid into their paypal accounts before they allow entry to their island. It's an absolute joke. The series has always been about making friends and helping each other out but people have started to twist it into what we are seeing here. Like you, I just need 1 more week to get the milestone and then I can relax on trying to play the turnip market.

• Like 1