Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Cyberpunk 2077 (10th December 2020)

Is this game fixed yet? I'll wait untill the Febuary update before I even think about playing this again.

Is this game fixed yet? I'll wait untill the Febuary update before I even think about playing this again.
Surely you are already thinking about playing it or you wouldn't have posted in this thread?
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, bob said:
23 hours ago, martinist said:

Surely you are already thinking about playing it or you wouldn't have posted in this thread?

I have horrible self-control

EPICALLY pwned!!

what-year-is-it.jpg

Anyways, hope those criminals will get caught.

Edited by drahkon

I mean Cyberpunk is well under cooked and needs some work, it certainly doesn't live up to the claims put out by CDproject red (as is evidenced by the cut content/last minute cop system)....but people think they deserve their products source code being stolen and leaked? I suppose they think if you run a red light you should be shot too?

16 minutes ago, Agent Gibbs said:

I suppose they think if you run a red light you should be shot too?

As a German I can say: Yes, that's how it's supposed to be :p

Edited by drahkon
  • Haha 1

Patch 1.2 delayed. Seriously can't catch a break, kind of sucks to see. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Weird 1

Or for those that want a visual representation:

• Like 1

When you rush a potentially great game, would be more appropriate. 

But yeah that list of fixes is ridiculous. I'll still wait for patch 1.8 or 9 before diving in though.

Oh yeah I don't agree with the caption, but the image is quite striking when presented like that.

I haven't touched this game since January, mostly because i'm waiting to get my hands on a PS5 which isn't happening anytime soon.

By the looks of things they atleast are trying to fix it, i'll try playing it later in the year.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, drahkon said:

I hope I will. The patch is out now and when it's done downloading I will start playing it again. Only played about 4 hours on launch day on PS4 Slim, now I finally got a PS5. I don't expect it to be any where near fixed, but hopefully it's at least playable this time.

Edited by Tales

Jumped in on this last week (patch + 20 quid on GoG seemed like a good time).

This game is fucking lit!!! Feel like the general internet-deciding-it's-a mess has kind of displaced any chat of it being a bit of a corker - I'm on the bit in the hotel - just wandering around the bar area, listening in on conversations, admiring the incredible detail to costumes, character design, architecture, it's just.. on another level really. Obviously most of that's to do with what an insane budget it's clearly had but I can't remember the last game I played that has this much imagination and visual madness. I was apprehensive of the first person viewpoint but the immersion has been brilliant in places

Still early doors but `iI haven't noticed a single issue or bug yet, probably 7 or 8 hours in, playing on PC with a 2060 super. Haven't really got my head around the combat yet which feels like it might be a bit of a weak spot - though I suspect I'm just a bit crap at it

I really hope people wind up giving this a chance because you can feel the blood, sweat, and passion of the CJPR staffers across the game :bowdown:

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this